I just came up with an idea that I might try out this week when I have the time. I want to see if I can use meditation to change type. It is a dangerous experiment, you will have to rescue me if it drives me to madness.

Here is what I am thinking - or why I think it can work. You see, the Reinin traits, they are detailed and carefully isolated aspects of our most subtle preferences. I can use the outline of these Reinin traits to actually manipulate my most subtle preferences because they are so precisely isolated.

I am an emotivist. I am going to meditation on being a construct creating type. This dichotomy might be one I can touch with meditation. I think the details are there for a mantra.

The construct creator (aka constructivist) anchors emotionally outside of the conversation with others. The emotivist anchors inside the conversation. A mantra can alter this! The construct creator is creating a construct in the conversation, their words and affect are used like a funnel to lead the other person to a business like mood. A mantra can alter this too! (Or at least I hope so) The emotivists considers a conversation wasted if the emotions are negative. The constructivist considers a conversation wasted if the "construct" (the business at hand) is negative. YES, I believe a mantra can alter this preference!

I am a mad genius.

What I think might happen is the following:

Option one: I just act weird. It works but I am unskilled in the other preference. So I act weird, like I am some sort of Wiccan priest who just earned an online certificate in witchcraft. I'll dress in black and speak to people in a ghostly, husky voice...

Option two: I act rational and deliberative in my speech. I already do this. So it does not work, I remain an emotivist, but I somehow keyed into my rational trait and I increase its workload. I speak rationally, formally, professionally, but I am still an emotivist when everything comes down to it.

Option 3, no change.

Also, if I change one trait, I might have to alter 7 more to fit an official type!