Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

>_> yeah, I guess I'm more "Secure" than I thought.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Leviathan View Post

>_> yeah, I guess I'm more "Secure" than I thought.
    @Lady Leviathan, you’re on a roll with these videos, all of which interest me.

I’m going to have to set aside some time and watch them all.

Thanks for posting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @Lady Leviathan, you’re on a roll with these videos, all of which interest me.

I’m going to have to set aside some time and watch them all.

Thanks for posting them.
    This is just what I do with my spare time, honestly. I'm a meme. Glad someone else benefits from me just doin' my thing, though. ^^

Why I say I'm a meme:

I don't relate to the struggling to know which sources to use (the part I crossed out), which I know is partly from experience as I've gotten older, but I wonder if that is also because of the subject. This is all psychological shit, which is very much my forte. I'm told by several professionals that I have a gift in it and should've been a psychologist myself. (I struggle with the feeling that I've missed my "calling" on an almost daily basis.)

Anyway...yeah, IDK. This is what I do in my spare time. I usually prefer this to having downtime. Even when I play games, it is done strategically, as a method for avoiding burnout, in order to boost my productivity or prevent my productivity from reducing. (At a certain point, doing stuff all the time is counterproductive...gotta have refreshers now and then.) I feel like I'm wasting my time when I am surfing YouTube for unproductive contents usually, for example. I like to stay goal-oriented, productive. I strongly prefer to spend my time on things that have an actual purpose and are conducive to something—even if that is my relaxation, such as gaming, as I described above.
    Last edited by Fluffy Princess Unicorn; 05-27-2022 at 12:01 AM.