Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer Skippy's the best too. Jif was kinda meh... mediocre and Karen-y, and once I switched over to Skippy I liked it a lot.

I tried Velvet peanut butter for awhile- I don't really recommend that one. Was a weird taste. Wasn't crazy about Peter Pan either.

I'm not sure if I had Kroger's or not- I'll have to try that one. I like to make fun of Kroger and the dumb commercials but some Kroger products really aren't that bad depending on what you are getting.

I agree I'm not fan of natural peanut butter.... at least not the storebought kind I mean if I really wanted it to be natural, I'd just make it myself like a Delta amish housewife that churns her own butter.

Also I loathe frozen meals now. Here's my experience with every frozen TV dinner: They are really convenient and often depending on the meal the first one u get really isn't that bad, and u even kinda like it. It pleasantly surprises you. But then sooner or later you get a bad one that turns u completely off of it. Stouffer's mac and cheeses used to be really good but the last 2 I've had were awful and I've never purchased them again... same with their chicken rigatoni meal. Whatever they are doing in the factory or how it's being processed is making them gross. Often u get a batch that is inedible - I'm permanently turned off from it. And this was stouffer's ... usually they are the best for frozen meals. Some brands are always inedible to me no matter what meal u get. Have you ever ate a Marie Calendar's chicken pot pie? Ewww.

And don't ever fall for 'free coupons' it's usually some horrible food they are trying to get rid of that will make u sick if u eat it. We had a coupon for a free kroger frozen pizza. Disgusting! I didn't even eat one nibble u could just tell how gross it was after I cooked it. Of course a LIE/LSE asshole businessman will give you something 'for free!' if it's on the same quality tier as feces.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 07-21-2021 at 10:03 PM.