Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    LMAO POPTART I STILL DO THAT (trying not to as much cause I need to cut back and get more back in shape but that is fillling)

I have fought people over which peanut butter brand is better. I take that shit seriously. People used to make funny of me for eating spoons of peanut butter out of the jar. Damn have I found my people.
    What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.
    When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.
    Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.
    ................. (JK)