Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    You still gotta eat! Fruits, veggies, salads! I went no gluten and I was drinking a lot of green smoothies at one time and I was thinnnnnnn. Also, eating something heavy with some protein/fat before bed may help with hunger and with sleep. When I got to bed sometimes, I would eat a spoon full of peanut butter and I would wake up with my stomach feeling full. I know it's not good to eat something before bed usually but maybe having something light to snack on before bed will help. Sleep is just as important as food and we tend to burn a lot of calories when we sleep too. Also finding the times of day which you seem to be naturally hungry may help with spacing out meals naturally too and can help keep focus. There are certain times of the day I get more hungry if I hadn't eaten personally.
    If you still want to drink, I know there are some really good low-calorie alcoholic beverages out there.
    Lol not to sound like our Si polr conflictor, but I used to eat straight peanut butter in college because I felt like it was a cheap and efficient way to ingest calories without having to cook.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Lol not to sound like our Si polr conflictor, but I used to eat straight peanut butter in college because I felt like it was a cheap and efficient way to ingest calories without having to cook.
    LMAO POPTART I STILL DO THAT (trying not to as much cause I need to cut back and get more back in shape but that is fillling)

I have fought people over which peanut butter brand is better. I take that shit seriously. People used to make funny of me for eating spoons of peanut butter out of the jar. Damn have I found my people.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO POPTART I STILL DO THAT (trying not to as much cause I need to cut back and get more back in shape but that is fillling)

I have fought people over which peanut butter brand is better. I take that shit seriously. People used to make funny of me for eating spoons of peanut butter out of the jar. Damn have I found my people.
    What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.
    When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.
    Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.
    ................. (JK)