Thread: Characters you’d type differently relative to their movie and book portrayals (or characters changing in a series)

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Characters you’d type differently relative to their movie and book portrayals (or characters changing in a series)

So, I have wanted to read it for a very long time, but I just started reading Howl’s Movinfg Castle and have this thus far, noticed Sophie Hatter would be an EII in the book, contrasted to her SEI movie self..
    I am not a huge cinema person, and have only started to more seriously read in the last few years, from school having taken away my love for books.. But I am interested in learning about potential characters who may have contrasting types relative to their written and casted versions. I personally believe movie directors may incline towards writing characters in ways, as well as designing them, to match what would most well an image towards Hollywood, which is a synthesis of beta and gamma value..

I will provide my own reasoning for why Sophie would be an EII in the book.. It will be done out of a lens of SCS more than other models.

Also, another case of a character who contrasts differently would be Yuri Lowell, but in a video game and anime medium.

Sometimes as well, characters change typings in a series, such is case with Legend of Zelda, so this thread can also capture of this..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sherlock Holmes in the books (LSE) vs. Sherlock Holmes in the movies directed by Guy Ritchie (SLE with tons of shitty, inauthentic Beta elements injected to the story and the lead characters).
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.