ILI-Ni (INTp)
    I think in pictures, moving pictures...

Recommended Music - ILI-Ni

"And one peculiar point I see,
    As one of the many ones of me.
    As truth is gathered, I rearrange,
    Inside out, outside in, inside out, outside in,
    Perpetual change"

Yes - The Yes Album - from "Perpetual Change" (written by Howe and Squire)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

[it's in English]

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not evil

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i knew it was possible. the world is so stupid. CP SHOULD be decriminalized for that reason. the agencies that run the legal investigations are infested with psychop*dophiles.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

That was a very interesting video. Poverty and poor education correlates to high birth rate and Education and wealth and Progress to a lower. That's a well known given We can see each of those phenomena as a natural closed circuit each one leading to a predictable trajectory of a cyclical nature. However, as human being we are driven by our instincts to interact with each others and explore our environment until no land is left undiscovered and/or conquered. We have a natural proclivity to expansion until we've reached the geometric limits of the shape of earth, until we interconnect. The shape of our interconnection is that of a Spiderweb, it's a natural shape. The world has reached that limit by the end of the 19th century. The physical expansion had apparently no other way to go but up, towards the moon and the cold interplanetary space.

However, our pulsion to expansion has created other spaces, virtual spaces, digital space, cyberspace. Our natural impulse to connection created within that new space a new version of yourself, a new undiscovered dimension in which the law of physics are no more but in which the instinctive sociological laws dominates. This new aspect mankind extension the so called Homo Connectus has a new space to explore and it has no limits. It's like a multiverse each universe being incarnated within each unlimited creative potential of each Homo Connectus. In this cyberspace Homo Connectus in his arrogance repeated the errors of the past and created God in his own image, again. A danger awaits us, for every Gods their prophets and for every prophets their Moses and for all Moses the contemplation of children who lost themselves in their basic instincts created from their drunkenness a Golden Calf. A danger awaits us, "It's the sound of singing that I hear !".

From my perspective, Human being behave like biological entity that spread through multiplication saturating and transforming all it can in a sustainable habitat. It's like a gangrene feeding out of natural resources with a rate that surpasses its capacity or desire to produce new sustainable ones. So what does this demographical exposition tells me ? It tells me that humanity hasn't reach the state of self regulation in terms of demographic. I think that we are naturally supposed to self regulate and avoid overpopulation by means of progress and understanding of ourselves and the world around us. The spread of progress is regulated by laws which find their roots in the will to overcome our self-preservation instincts.

Humanity is failing because of its very nature, the survival of the fittest is still a constant at play. There is an irregularity in terms of pace of growth between wealthy and poor countries at all levels. That has a global effect on the time it takes for humanity in its globality to reach the point of equilibrium in terms demographics. We are getting there slowly, slower than we could have because of our very nature (war, conquest, Domination (economical and territoria), etc..). In other words demographic self regulation is a natural aspect of humanity rooted in our genetics but since the gift of the Human brain comes with a blessed and a curse, Humans have dominated and mastered their environment but has not yet elevated above the pulsions of its basic instincts. The influence of the environment on an ape like species lead to most sophisticated organ on earth : The human brain. Once human mastered their environment they also canceled the natural influence of the environment on their evolution. What we create and comes from our own imagination is what influence us. What we create is what will dominate us.

Sorry for the rambling and note that I don't know what I'm talking about !

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

war is not human nature.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

That was a very interesting video. Poverty and poor education correlates to high birth rate and Education and wealth and Progress to a lower. That's a well known given We can see each of those phenomena as a natural closed circuit each one leading to a predictable trajectory of a cyclical nature. However, as human being we are driven by our instincts to interact with each others and explore our environment until no land is left undiscovered and/or conquered. We have a natural proclivity to expansion until we've reached the geometric limits of the shape of earth, until we interconnect. The shape of our interconnection is that of a Spiderweb, it's a natural shape. The world has reached that limit by the end of the 19th century. The physical expansion had apparently no other way to go but up, towards the moon and the cold interplanetary space.

However, our pulsion to expansion has created other spaces, virtual spaces, digital space, cyberspace. Our natural impulse to connection created within that new space a new version of yourself, a new undiscovered dimension in which the law of physics are no more but in which the instinctive sociological laws dominates. This new aspect mankind extension the so called Homo Connectus has a new space to explore and it has no limits. It's like a multiverse each universe being incarnated within each unlimited creative potential of each Homo Connectus. In this cyberspace Homo Connectus in his arrogance repeated the errors of the past and created God in his own image, again. A danger awaits us, for every Gods their prophets and for every prophets their Moses and for all Moses the contemplation of children who lost themselves in their basic instincts created from their drunkenness a Golden Calf. A danger awaits us, "It's the sound of singing that I hear !".

From my perspective, Human being behave like biological entity that spread through multiplication saturating and transforming all it can in a sustainable habitat. It's like a gangrene feeding out of natural resources with a rate that surpasses its capacity or desire to produce new sustainable ones. So what does this demographical exposition tells me ? It tells me that humanity hasn't reach the state of self regulation in terms of demographic. I think that we are naturally supposed to self regulate and avoid overpopulation by means of progress and understanding of ourselves and the world around us. The spread of progress is regulated by laws which find their roots in the will to overcome our self-preservation instincts.

Humanity is failing because of its very nature, the survival of the fittest is still a constant at play. There is an irregularity in terms of pace of growth between wealthy and poor countries at all levels. That has a global effect on the time it takes for humanity in its globality to reach the point of equilibrium in terms demographics. We are getting there slowly, slower than we could have because of our very nature (war, conquest, Domination (economical and territoria), etc..). In other words demographic self regulation is a natural aspect of humanity rooted in our genetics but since the gift of the Human brain comes with a blessed and a curse, Humans have dominated and mastered their environment but has not yet elevated above the pulsions of its basic instincts. The influence of the environment on an ape like species lead to most sophisticated organ on earth : The human brain. Once human mastered their environment they also canceled the natural influence of the environment on their evolution. What we create and comes from our own imagination is what influence us. What we create is what will dominate us.

Sorry for the rambling and note that I don't know what I'm talking about !

I agree with @VewyScawwyNawcissist war is not human nature.

However, most of the rest of your post seems fine, but people will disagree because you're talking to 16ters. 16ters think brain is big mistake.

I also disagree that humans dominate our environment. Humans precisely do not dominate our environment even though we should. We are too internally divided to dominate it currently. This is mostly the result of the people who think brain is big mistake, exhibited on this forum. Sure, there is the id and ego and super-ego, but they don't have to be like a house divided. And sure there's the devil, but the devil never made you do anything you didn't already want to do. The human mind is the most magnificent and important thing in all creation, and the ways people pervert it is the cause of all human suffering.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I agree with @VewyScawwyNawcissist war is not human nature.
    I think it is. If you think of war as a situation between two persons or groups (small or large) resulting from a conflict then a quick look at the Human history will convince you that wars exist since the beginning of humanity. There is no period of recorded history in which there was no war taking place on earth. Fighting for survive is a pulsion within us, a basic survival instincts. Now, whether a group is aggressed or is the aggressor doesn't matter at this point, the state of warfare is declared and both groups have to fight in order to survive. The instincts of competition is also a natural aspect of life even at the cellular level. The Human Procreation process is itself a victory of life proclaimed on a battlefield (the uterus).

Consequently, If we say that war is not human nature as an absolute statement, that's not true. War is part of the Human condition and has always been. We fight to protect what we have and we fight to conquer. Warfare is a survival imperative. Now, we can say that at the individual level, war can be thought of as something bad, something an individual can't or won't do because of a weakness for instance or an aversion for violence. From that perspective we can say that war is not in the nature of that particular individual yes. However if push comes to shove that individual will have only few options : Fight, flight or risk being eaten by the beast i.e. freeze ! That's a natural response (no matter what opinion that individual has forged about the concept of warfare) and it has de facto activated the Fight-Flight-Freeze response to threat genetically inscribed in our nature. So I think that War or Warfare is a human nature of the Human condition (it is Empirically and objectively ) at the Macro level of Humanity but some individual may have a softer nature at the micro level of individual all of it being encompassed at the level of the Human Experience.

I also disagree that humans dominate our environment. Humans precisely do not dominate our environment even though we should. We are too internally divided to dominate it currently. This is mostly the result of the people who think brain is big mistake, exhibited on this forum. Sure, there is the id and ego and super-ego, but they don't have to be like a house divided. And sure there's the devil, but the devil never made you do anything you didn't already want to do. The human mind is the most magnificent and important thing in all creation, and the ways people pervert it is the cause of all human suffering.
    From where I see it, since our mastery of agriculture and the development of cities and civilizations, the environment doesn't have the upper hand in terms evolution. Bipedalism and the expansion of our field of vision was a consequence of the alteration of our environment and climate. Those kind of major adaptations which shape our very structure and lead to Homo Sapiens can no longer occur because we took control of our environment and we are able to rebuilt what has been destroyed by natural phenomena. That's the leap. Until a mass extinction event kills a critical number of human beings we can be sure that the natural environment will have no effect on our genetic structure because we adapt to stay the same, that's what we do. Climate change will not have a structural impact on us in terms of evolution. With that said, the new environment we create, the artificial ones, the human made ones (like cyberspace) might have an impact on our genetic structure (the Brain) in the near or distant future. Also, the conquest of space and the long term exposition to weightlessness might engage an evolutive process at the genetical level transmitted through the generations. Likewise when humanity establishes a colonies on Mars due to a difference in gravity etc... (Yes, I like "the Expanse" !).

Last edited by godslave; 03-28-2023 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I think it is. If you think of war as a situation between two persons or groups (small or large) resulting from a conflict then a quick look at the Human history will convince you that wars exist since the beginning of humanity. There is no period of recorded history in which there was no war taking place on earth. Fighting for survive is a pulsion within us, a basic survival instincts. Now, whether a group is aggressed or is the aggressor doesn't matter at this point, the state of warfare is declared and both groups have to fight in order to survive. The instincts of competition is also a natural aspect of life even at the cellular level. The Human Procreation process is itself a victory of life proclaimed on a battlefield (the uterus).

Consequently, If we say that war is not human nature as an absolute statement, that's not true. War is part of the Human condition and has always been. We fight to protect what we have and we fight to conquer. Warfare is a survival imperative. Now, we can say that at the individual level, war can be thought of as something bad, something an individual can't or won't do because of a weakness for instance or an aversion for violence. From that perspective we can say that war is not in the nature of that particular individual yes. However if push comes to shove that individual will have only few options : Fight, flight or risk being eaten by the beast i.e. freeze ! That's a natural response (no matter what opinion that individual has forged about the concept of warfare) and it has de facto activated the Fight-Flight-Freeze response to threat genetically inscribed in our nature. So I think that War or Warfare is a human nature of the Human condition (it is Empirically and objectively ) at the Macro level of Humanity but some individual may have a softer nature at the micro level of individual all of it being encompassed at the level of the Human Experience.
    I think a lot of what's considered part of the human condition is, well, conditional. Just because humans have always fought wars doesn't mean it's inherent to humans to fight wars. I think humans have just always or nearly-always been in an environment which causes them to fight wars, but not that humans would inherently fight wars. The worst part is that we are doing this to ourselves, but not in the way people think. We could choose to do otherwise. Think about this: humanity has supposedly been more or less biologically identical for the last hundred-million years, yet most of the big advances have occured within the past couple of decades, the industrial revolution was a mere couple of centuries ago, and agriculture was a few millennia ago. Even a few millennia is an eye-blink in the span of hundreds of millions of years. What's been holding people back? It's not biology that has been holding people back, nor nature, since as much as I don't think we've truly mastered nature, we've overcome enough of it to see that it was clearly never invincible. It can only have been our own horrible decisions that have been holding people back.

From where I see it, since our mastery of agriculture and the development of cities and civilizations, the environment doesn't have the upper hand in terms evolution. Bipedalism and the expansion of our field of vision was a consequence of the alteration of our environment and climate. Those kind of major adaptations which shape our very structure and lead to Homo Sapiens can no longer occur because we took control of our environment and we are able to rebuilt what has been destroyed by natural phenomena. That's the leap. Until a mass extinction event kills a critical number of human beings we can be sure that the natural environment will have no effect on our genetic structure because we adapt to stay the same, that's what we do. Climate change will not have a structural impact on us in terms of evolution. With that said, the new environment we create, the artificial ones, the human made ones (like cyberspace) might have an impact on our genetic structure (the Brain) in the near or distant future. Also, the conquest of space and the long term exposition to weightlessness might engage an evolutive process at the genetical level transmitted through the generations. Likewise when humanity establishes a colonies on Mars due to a difference in gravity etc... (Yes, I like "the Expanse" !).

If humans are masters of nature, why is anyone still dying of "natural causes?" Why are people still in "natural disasters?" If you think of nature as the cute animals and plants, maybe humans have mastered those, but that's the smallest portion of nature. Nature is also the vastness of the cosmos, the violence of winds and waves, the tumult of fire and lightning, and the contagion of all sorts of microorganisms and viruses. Worse, we've made nature into an enemy with how even aquifer water is filled with our own poisons of PFAS and nanocolloids. We can't get off this tiny planet, and our "global warming" or "climate change" problem is really an entropy problem despite the fact that there's enough vacuum energy in a mug to boil all the world's oceans and paramagnetism can turn the heat from "global warming" back into electricity directly, basically reversing entropy. Humans are not dominant over nature and we do this to ourselves. People see the ways we abuse nature and think that implies dominance. No, we are simply co-abusive due to our unhealthy relationship with nature. What we need is to dominate nature in a consensual S&M way nature likes. Nature is not actually our mother, so it shouldn't feel incestuous to dominate nature in a way nature enjoys and which we enjoy too. Maybe all the lions would like to be vegetarian in the future once they get their lamb friends, you know. But lions aren't smart enough to realize that, and storms and other natural phenomena definitely aren't. Sometimes incompetent nature needs a decision-maker, rather than us emulating its stupidity.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nashville police went straight for the school shooter.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 03-28-2023 at 04:05 PM.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I think a lot of what's considered part of the human condition is, well, conditional. Just because humans have always fought wars doesn't mean it's inherent to humans to fight wars. I think humans have just always or nearly-always been in an environment which causes them to fight wars, but not that humans would inherently fight wars. The worst part is that we are doing this to ourselves, but not in the way people think. We could choose to do otherwise. Think about this: humanity has supposedly been more or less biologically identical for the last hundred-million years, yet most of the big advances have occured within the past couple of decades, the industrial revolution was a mere couple of centuries ago, and agriculture was a few millennia ago. Even a few millennia is an eye-blink in the span of hundreds of millions of years. What's been holding people back? It's not biology that has been holding people back, nor nature, since as much as I don't think we've truly mastered nature, we've overcome enough of it to see that it was clearly never invincible. It can only have been our own horrible decisions that have been holding people back.
    Religion God and the Dark Ages held back progress, it's as simple as that. It's when humanity thought that they had all figure it out that it stagnated in the swamp of ignorance. It's with war and Force and fear that humanity imposed its misconception over itself. God's sword is always used by Humans. It's because of the courage and abnegation of a handful of people that fundamental discoveries have been spread under the condition and regimes of the Dark Ages. Salvation came from the East behind enemy lines where the promethean light of knowledge founds its way. History of men is full of irony, it is when Europe invented the printing press and accelerated the spread of the good knews of Knowledge coming from the translation of books from Islamic world in Latin (among which lot of ancient Greek, Roman and even Asian previously translated in Arabic) and thus contributing the Renaissance that the Islamic word declared by fatwa (through the voices of uninspired Mustis) Gutenberg's machine "haram" i.e. forbidden. For more than two centuries Europe kept progressing and the Islamic world development kept being delayed by its conservatism. That gap has never being filled and eventually lead to the decline of the Ottoman Islamic Empire and the 19th century saw the imperialistic politic of European Countries taking place and occupy lost Ottoman territories of North Africa and other places. That's what have been holding back people.

If humans are masters of nature, why is anyone still dying of "natural causes?" Why are people still in "natural disasters?" If you think of nature as the cute animals and plants, maybe humans have mastered those, but that's the smallest portion of nature. Nature is also the vastness of the cosmos, the violence of winds and waves, the tumult of fire and lightning, and the contagion of all sorts of microorganisms and viruses. Worse, we've made nature into an enemy with how even aquifer water is filled with our own poisons of PFAS and nanocolloids. We can't get off this tiny planet, and our "global warming" or "climate change" problem is really an entropy problem despite the fact that there's enough vacuum energy in a mug to boil all the world's oceans and paramagnetism can turn the heat from "global warming" back into electricity directly, basically reversing entropy. Humans are not dominant over nature and we do this to ourselves. People see the ways we abuse nature and think that implies dominance. No, we are simply co-abusive due to our unhealthy relationship with nature. What we need is to dominate nature in a consensual S&M way nature likes. Nature is not actually our mother, so it shouldn't feel incestuous to dominate nature in a way nature enjoys and which we enjoy too. Maybe all the lions would like to be vegetarian in the future once they get their lamb friends, you know. But lions aren't smart enough to realize that, and storms and other natural phenomena definitely aren't. Sometimes incompetent nature needs a decision-maker, rather than us emulating its stupidity.
    I didn't say that Human are masters of nature ! I said that Human mastered agriculture and basically its habitat. That's a world of difference and what you developed from that point is not based on what I've said.

With that said, I agree with most of what you said. We are Gog and Magog ! It's interesting reading !

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Yeah, this happens, then people look at me like I'm the crazy one for preaching that psychological coping skills should be taught in schools. I mean, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. The world is going to destroy itself anyway.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Maverick View Post
    Yeah, this happens, then people look at me like I'm the crazy one for preaching that psychological coping skills should be taught in schools. I mean, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. The world is going to destroy itself anyway.
    They do need that. what upsets me about this video is you can hear children being shot at before they get to him.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    They do need that. what upsets me about this video is you can hear children being shot at before they get to him.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pp4Uk8o9rfM

This is one of the videos that have impacted the decision I'm making about whether to relocate to Europe at all.

Doesn't seem like much of a choice after watching that, if you plan to have kids, does it?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL "shittier part of Earth"

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pp4Uk8o9rfM

This is one of the videos that have impacted the decision I'm making about whether to relocate to Europe at all.

Doesn't seem like much of a choice after watching that, if you plan to have kids, does it?
    Yeah. It doesn't.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*blow*
    That was very easy compared to what I'm used to
    Youve done this before?
    No I've never done THIS before

I love these kinds of drunks, lmao
    minus the driving

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hanging out with some Se doms:

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to watch this show because my ESI sister said I reminded her of Damon.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the fuck? Prison isn't supposed to be appealing, but somehow this makes me want to sign up...
    https://youtube.com/shorts/uFCAHkUs5qk?feature=share

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtube.com/shorts/nRg1VLXfWDo?feature=share

"I was butchered by the institutions we thought we could trust."
    What the hell? Man...I'm on board with sympathizing with your regrets--up to the point where you make yourself sound like a victim. Don't stand up there and blame shift onto fucking institutions that YOU chose to walk into, to do a procedure that YOU chose to do. Come the fuck on. That's where you lost my sympathy/support, right there.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a hell of a pickup line. "Hey babe, the basement has succulents."
    Lmao

"They don't wait til you're done talking, they think if your mouth is open that's what they talk into."
    LMAO I'm going to have to use this.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I was aware of most all that stuff, I like the intensity with which they are exposed in this video, It's well done !

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly thought this was common sense, but I guess it's not? I have always, always done this. I always see shit coming from a distance. I see the ethical properties start from "seeds," prior to them growing into "trees" that branch out and interconnect with other things.

People have at times accused me of overreacting because of this. "It's not that big of a deal." I'm often not responding to what HAS happened, but where things are actually ABOUT to go. The direction, the trajectory. I also see how it is rooted in A or B or C. "This is a sign they don't care," or, "this indicates they have X feelings," shit like that.

Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if you don't have much knowledge about AI, it's possible to follow along.
    It's an interesting discussion - https://youtu.be/0rXLI4Xt_WI?t=349 "These systems are flattening human creativity and human intelligence".

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd date you too...

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Souls know their way back home