Thread: What are you watching?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just watched Tomorrow War last night. It was really good. It's just a fun action flick. Chris Pratt is great in that sort of role
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel!

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking I wanted a pet Gila Monster and my brain gives me dreams of caring for xenomorphs(like the ones from the movie alien).

The lizards seem a lot more docile, as you can see here.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom loves this movie and she watches it all the time. She doesn't care that it was so close to my life a few years ago. I was wearing my underwear in the shower, and covering my breasts. I screamed in the shower once. He was good-looking, I just didn't know him and his ghostly self yet. I would be sitting at work, working, and thinking about work, and I'd out of no-where have an orgasm. Then I'd hear him laugh. It was all so horrifying at first. I even sprinkled salt around my bed! I researched Jinn after having spoken to a Muslim on the internet. “The djinns are attracted to the fragrance of jasmine and if they smelled it on an unmarried girl they could become her ashiq, possessive lover. This would ruin their chances of getting married to a human being.”

I tell my mom why I dislike the movie and she laughs.... I even bought an iron necklace. It's not afraid of iron. Damn you "Supernatural"

Last edited by chriscorey; 07-21-2021 at 04:46 AM.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom called me an anorexic for eating peanut butter on a spoon for dinner. I can't deal with all her extravagant meals all the time... I said "Do you know how may calories are in a spoonful of peanut butter? She didn't.

-Raskolnikov

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    My mom called me an anorexic for eating peanut butter on a spoon for dinner. I can't deal with all her extravagant meals all the time... I said "Do you know how may calories are in a spoonful of peanut butter? She didn't.

…That’s what I eat for breakfast usually. It’s the only thing that’s quick and easy that makes you fill for awhile. That and a glass of milk and I am out the door. It’s a legitimate meal!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dudes ticks eat too much

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dudes ticks eat too much
    I’m probably one of them. Bloodsuckers love me for some reason. I have a suspicion in the back of my head that it has to do with eating fruit.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I’m probably one of them. Bloodsuckers love me for some reason. I have a suspicion in the back of my head that it has to do with eating fruit.
    You don't seem like a tick to me... I asked my ESE mom and she said: Why does he think that? It sounds like-someone is trying to suck the life out of him.

My mom still hasn't shut up after I explained you to her. My ESE mom is going off... In YOUR defense.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem like a tick to me... I asked my ESE mom and she said: Why does he think that? It sounds like-someone is trying to suck the life out of him.
    No, but I’m a dude ticks eat too much.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but I’m a dude ticks eat too much.
    Ehhh you're drunk FP. Cool.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I as on a forum back when I was 21 debating the bite of a wolf. These guys thought a pit bull could take out a wolf because they read "White Fang" Wolves catch their dinner with their teeth to eat. A pit bull eats cereal you give it. I read upon it and wolves kill a dog with one crushing bite to their ribs or throat. The guys didn't believe me and I wrote into Yellow Stone. Well, Doug Smith wrote me back. He said it takes several large dogs to rebuff a wolf attack. Then he became my pen pal for a while. Super cool guy. I still love wolves..

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is me as a random stranger ILE guy trying to hit on @MissDucki

I know, Nicolas Cage is terrible model, but I Still thought it would be cute

-Raskolnikov

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is me as a random stranger ILE guy trying to hit on @MissDucki

I know, Nicolas Cage is terrible model, but I Still thought it would be cute
    LMAO! I love it!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    LMAO! I love it!
    Yeah I love that movie. He can only see the future a few minutes forward and only with the people around him. But when he's with her he can see extremely far into the future.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well... It's my thread, so I can drunk post here all I want. Other drunk posters are welcome.

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Raskolnikov

look at how delighted these people look when the icecream comes out of the molds

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I see a Se dom picking on a Se PoLR

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart @MissDucki

I am immensely disappointed in you for considering yourselves peanut butter connoisseurs, yet eating the processed kind. Especially you, MissDucki. And here I had been expecting to learn from you!

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart @MissDucki

I am immensely disappointed in you for considering yourselves peanut butter connoisseurs, yet eating the processed kind. Especially you, MissDucki. And here I had been expecting to learn from you!
    Do what I say and not as I do

Is the natural stuff better for you, yes. Will I recommend it, yes cause it is better for you. Do I think it taste like Satan's spawn? also, yes. There can be two truths. I will eat my crap processed stuff cause it makes me happy and I like the sugar. It is still fairly healthy dammit! Low sugar, low-ish fat, and decent protein. I have taste buds you know! That natural stuff may be good for you but it kills my soul~ I'm not going to knock ya for the processed stuff. Just saying I have my preferences

Edit: When I lived in Germany, I went peanut butter hunting. All the North Americans were on the look out for what peanut butter was the best and tasted the most sugary LOL. They don't really do peanut butter over there and the jars were small. I tried a bunch until I found my fave. Still had my mom and friends ship me peanut butter though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Poptart @MissDucki

Are you gate keeping peanut butter?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Are you gate keeping peanut butter?
    YES. And there is nothing wrong with that! By the way, I believe that what people mean when they say "gate-keeping" is almost always a good thing.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YES. And there is nothing wrong with that! By the way, I believe that what people mean when they say "gate-keeping" is almost always a good thing.
    Serious gate-keeping is annoying.

Peanut butter gate-keeping is okay.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like Skippy's plain peanut butter.

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post

It's what was available when I was a kid. My LSE mother was not a good cook.

My LSE younger sister used to go out in the back yard and eat dirt with a spoon. It probably was healthier than what we were served for dinner.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yea, though I pass through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil...

Here in Belgium I haven't come across peanut butter without sugar or oils but online it is easy to find buckets of plain peanut paste which does not taste half bad

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are the alpha's going to be down as the peanut butter gate keepers now? Cause Hell I don't mind. I will happily do so~ Only the best may pass. Though I would rather start another thread on it. I feel bad by keep derailing this thread.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I prefer Skippy's the best too. Jif was kinda meh... mediocre and Karen-y, and once I switched over to Skippy I liked it a lot.

I tried Velvet peanut butter for awhile- I don't really recommend that one. Was a weird taste. Wasn't crazy about Peter Pan either.

I'm not sure if I had Kroger's or not- I'll have to try that one. I like to make fun of Kroger and the dumb commercials but some Kroger products really aren't that bad depending on what you are getting.

I agree I'm not fan of natural peanut butter.... at least not the storebought kind I mean if I really wanted it to be natural, I'd just make it myself like a Delta amish housewife that churns her own butter.

Also I loathe frozen meals now. Here's my experience with every frozen TV dinner: They are really convenient and often depending on the meal the first one u get really isn't that bad, and u even kinda like it. It pleasantly surprises you. But then sooner or later you get a bad one that turns u completely off of it. Stouffer's mac and cheeses used to be really good but the last 2 I've had were awful and I've never purchased them again... same with their chicken rigatoni meal. Whatever they are doing in the factory or how it's being processed is making them gross. Often u get a batch that is inedible - I'm permanently turned off from it. And this was stouffer's ... usually they are the best for frozen meals. Some brands are always inedible to me no matter what meal u get. Have you ever ate a Marie Calendar's chicken pot pie? Ewww.

And don't ever fall for 'free coupons' it's usually some horrible food they are trying to get rid of that will make u sick if u eat it. We had a coupon for a free kroger frozen pizza. Disgusting! I didn't even eat one nibble u could just tell how gross it was after I cooked it. Of course a LIE/LSE asshole businessman will give you something 'for free!' if it's on the same quality tier as feces.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 07-21-2021 at 10:03 PM.

TIM
    6w7 sp/sx 639
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they ever tryna neck, I'll put my foot up in your caca
    Call your mama and your papa
    Like I'm finna take your dadda
    Turn that bitch into a soccer ball and rocka, rocka, rocka (brrr)
    Get into it like a suit
    And fuck a stack up like a broker

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love peanut butter too! I'm so happy to have found like-minded people.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Raskolnikov

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love this scene..it says a lot.

-Raskolnikov