Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
1. This video is made-up. Who knows if this nameless actress is actually prone to forgetfulness.
Who the actress is, is irrelevant to the OP, which was directly referring to her role in that vid (though I'm convinced she is intuitive).

2. An Se-ego is really just a person whose brain perceives and processes the "explicit static" properties of various "objects". But in case you disagree with my definitions, even the sociotype.com description of Se-leading disagrees with you:
What's the relevance of "explicit static" to what you just quoted? The quote doesn't touch on static anywhere, nor "explicit" ( I assume you mean external ).

And that's a stupid definition of Se.

3. Here is the definition of "logistics":

Given this definition, can we really say that an ST with "prime logistical capabilities" is immune to forgetfulness?
Everyone is prone to one or another aspect of the traits mentioned in the video. A function is better modeled as a cluster of traits. The video addressed more than just forgetfulness.

I'm not sure why you're bringing up some corporate definition of logistics, when the word is being used to refer to the management of the apparatus of day-to-day survival on a personal level.

... VI ...
They don't look anything alike.