Thread: Ideas about my type? :)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post

@SophiaDeep In Socionics, Introversion and Extroversion isn't a social thing. (Though I hear it's not supposed to be in MBTI either.) Extroverted IM elements focus on an object. Introverted IM elements focus on the connections between objects. If you are IEE (), you look inside the object (people, situations, ideas, etc) to see what it's capable of; being , you don't feel the need to limit those potential developments according to likelihood and would prefer not to. I, on the other hand am ESI (). I don't focus on objects (again, people, situations, ideas, etc). I look at how I feel about those objects, or how others feel about them. The information I perceive in "in-between", as it were. In Socionics, you do not have to be outgoing and sociable to be considered an extrovert. Nor do you have to be shy and reclusive to be an introvert.
    Thanks that makes sense, so it's basicly about using introverted vs. extroverted function to deal with your enviroment. Yes in Mbti it's also about the function anyway I am typed as ENFP in MBTI too but it took me a lot of time to figure out wether I am INFP or ENFP. Though the main condition to type as an extrovert is using the extroverted fuction as dominant the extroverted function should indicate extroverted behavior and mostly need for external stimuly. I think person doesn' t have to show all extroverted characteristics to be an extrovert? I kind of think my usage of both Fi and Ne is developed on very similar level.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    Thanks that makes sense, so it's basicly about using introverted vs. extroverted function to deal with your enviroment.
    Not quite. Yes, we use our Ego functions to engage with the world, but the base (first) function is a perceptual filter; it colors how we look at the world. The creative (second) function is what we give to the world, though it is colored by our base function.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.