Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaDeep View Post
    I will appreciate any insights don't worry and express your opinions openly. Thank you for help

I very much like being creative mostly in artistic ways. I like to sing, play an instrument, write, act and I also like fashion, I like to create my own styles, combinations to express myself among others.
    Not type related.

I use art mostly to express my feelings, it's like a ventil for me and my emotions. Usually I am the best at arts where language and words are used, but I deeply sucked at any arts where I have to use my body, hands, or just do something physically as I am really very clumsy and have often troubles with controling my movements.
    Sensory type.

I very much like to challenge my mind to think. I am good at breaking problems into parts and getting into the core of ideas, or even people. When I learn I dislike just to memorize, I need to understand the meaning of a subject to learn. I usually break down the problem to create my own new order in which I can understand the theory and look at it from my own angle. I like to recreate statements of theories with my own mind to bring up the message and the general meaning of it. I like to analyze. What is a huge problem for me are immidiate reactions, where I have to think really quickly, count, decide and I am pushed to one way decision. I am usually terrible at this...I am also not very good with metric systems and too strict and concrete logic, that doesn't allow my own explanations.
    Seems like Te Polr Ti activity or even Ti base.

I've been told many times, that I have very good people instincts and I naturally understand people's needs. I also was told that I am very empathetic and can easily imagine myself in other people's situations. Sometimes I do that to the point I can get easily overwhelmed by them and that often creates an inner tension, or even anxiety inside of myself. I really have good eye on people, I like to get inside of them to understand why they do things they do. I want to know what is hidden by an actions. But I am a terrible care taker...as many times I've been told I am empathic that many times I've been told I am self absorbed and egotistical. And that's true...I put my needs infront of others and usually accept people will retreat. I am can be very dominant when it comes to assert my opinions. Generally I try to be nice to people, but I like to keep some distance from them...I am critical and have high ideals for others, but that comes to contrast with my need for being accepted. There's nothing more I hate than a feel of rejection, but I would never change myself just to make someone like me.

I am very skeptical about the opinions of general population and making my own opinions, be an independent thinker is very important for me. I am usually skeptical and cynical when it comes to beliefs and opinions of mainstream population and usually look for more alternative ideas.

My big problem is that I am extremely sensitive and let my feelings to overwhelm me easily. I can cry easily, but I usually play it "tough" in front of others and I dislike to express my feelings much.

So any ideas?
    SEI confirm and final you describe a process within yourself. That makes you Ip temperament and dynamic.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Not type related.

Sensory type.

SEI confirm and final you describe a process within yourself. That makes you Ip temperament and dynamic.
    Nah gurl, you trippen

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannes Bloem View Post
    Nah gurl, you trippen

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Not type related.

Sensory type.

Being a clumsy mover and terrible at acivities where I have to use my body, or hands are sensory things?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Being a clumsy mover and terrible at acivities where I have to use my body, or hands are sensory things?
    Don't worry, when typing she sometimes expresses affection in paradoxes

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

it's not type related. for example i'm a graceful and coordinated dancer and runner
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    No.

I wouldn't say that running requires a great deal of coordination.
    It is when you have to strategies and maneuver around hundreds of runners without falling over
    It does and EII have forever been concerned with health and healthy activities. Most of these require good coordination. If a person has bad coordination and somehow finds it satisfying to have it tied with S or N for some reason, I don't know what odd description they are getting this from. In fact, one of the best ones: here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...NFj-by-Beskova explains otherwise.

"While most female INFjs do not enjoy sports, they are frequently drawn to dance in their youth. This occupation corresponds to their romantic, lyricist nature. They frequently give preference to ballroom or classical dances."

I've danced since I was 3 and have just about any, even form Modern dance which requires standing on one leg and twirling up in the air
    -