Thank you all! First I read about IEE profile as I scored IEE at the some socionics tests I took.... I very much relate to their Ego Block - Ne+Fi I think this is basicly how I function, but I disagree further on Super-ego block and their way of using the Se+Ti. I have no problems describing complex and I can be quite good at noticing the general idea behind facts that are less relevant. It's not a problem for me to catch and concentrate on important facts of a complex and I can easily explain it to others. This was my big plus at school, because I didn't need to memorize everything, I just cought the complex of a problem and could easily explain it by my own words and usually sounds right. The Super-Id block is quite like me, mostly the Si part is very true. But again the Id Block and Ni... It's exact opposite. I don't like it, but my mind often attacks me with thoughts like "what if gravity didn't exist" and I like to talk about very theoritcal subjects like this, though it's it sometimes make me feel uncomfortable, I accept and I am willing to discuss that there is a possibility of no gravity and people who think this way usually fascinate me and I love to talk with them. I can think deeply about things like these, like what if the reality is something totally different, than what we see and if it is, then what is its meaning and true core? Where does this come from? Also when I take the cognitive functions test Ni is usually pretty high. But I admit though I tend to think about stuff like this, it often leave me feeling a bit scared out of how absured it can be.
When it comes to INTj or ENTp it seem less correct, though I really like abstract theories I dislike working with cold logic, math, computers, I much more like humanistic theories, or phylosophy. I have a passion for ancient phylosophy when there is a concept of the wolrd explained, but it's not via numbers and pure facts, but rather with that "what if" approach.