Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do ESTps say "pwned" or "owned" at strange times?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rmcnew if you want to make the forum a better place, delete useless threads like this one.
    Fucken rights.
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone ever find a good answer for this one?
    asd

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's most likely due to their competitive nature imo... The timing seems illogical to people who never thought of the situation in terms of winning or losing or who's on top in that specific conversation or situation.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daniel was just talking about cometition the other day. He views every situation in terms of a competition, winning/losing even things most people would never think about. So, yes, I think that's what it's all about.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Daniel was just talking about cometition the other day. He views every situation in terms of a competition, winning/losing even things most people would never think about. So, yes, I think that's what it's all about.
    I do that too. It embarasses the shit out of me sometimes
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't tell me that's not type related...
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    It's most likely due to their competitive nature imo... The timing seems illogical to people who never thought of the situation in terms of winning or losing or who's on top in that specific conversation or situation.
    I have a friend who was like this. I really look down on this behaviour(but at the same time find it very intriguing because i'm oblivious to other people's power struggles, and always try to treat both sides equally- no matter what). We lived together and if he beat someone in a videogame(or sport, or argument, or anything really) he would start being a real 'winner'-- boasting and putting the loser down. But whenever he did this to me I would say, "whoa, total domination dude! you are the fucking best! it's unbelievable! I'm going to go tell everyone I know." He would get really upset with me. Once he said, "god, you are great and such a good person!! Seriously run for President, Heath! that would be great, just do it-- run for president." He would say this very decisively then leave to go smoke a cigarette and mull over the conflict and who won/loss. I would be somewhere thinking, "hey! I really am a good person, maybe I should run for president.." I was constantly fighting with that friend. He fought with everyone though. It was a very stupid mode of living.
    asd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12