Quote Originally Posted by Logos
Uni and school appeals to INTjs since it provides a readily available resource to fuel the function. I think INTjs like to learn and be in an environment that allows them to flex their , but may see the grades and assignments as unnecessary or even an impediment to the learning process. INTjs usually have high expectations for themselves, especially if its in a subject they care about, but do not necessarily compete with others so much as they compete with themselves. But as Mastermind said, however, when someone else gets a higher mark than them, they may get irritated if they felt that the grading did not reflect the quality of their work. For example, a writing assignment may have a page requirement, but if the INTj's grade is decreased for being short of that (since they are generally terse) and yet they feel that the quality of their ideas are well beyond their peers, they may be aggrevated that the grader graded the wrong thing.
(yes, I agree exactly, 100%. That is me)

That is exactly what happened in one class last year, a manditory reading and writing.

But actually, I took it even further into :ne:, such that I started saying what I think was right, and explaining how the other options were wrong