Thread: Helping an SEI ISFp lose weight

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

taking up cycling as a hobby is an option. if you're in the netherlands you should be able to get some interesting places by doing it regularly. having visited stuff in your neighborhood already is an incentive to increase the length of your trips gradually. plan out the trips with destination in mind to fight the tedium.

but yeah, picking up the healthy habits yourself is probably a good way to be supportive; make her feel like she isn't in this alone. and you might be able to get rid of some internal fat yourself. not all of it is visible from the outside and many skinny people carry excessive fat within them.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    taking up cycling as a hobby is an option. if you're in the netherlands you should be able to get some interesting places by doing it regularly. having visited stuff in your neighborhood already is an incentive to increase the length of your trips gradually. plan out the trips with destination in mind to fight the tedium.

but yeah, picking up the healthy habits yourself is probably a good way to be supportive; make her feel like she isn't in this alone. and you might be able to get rid of some internal fat yourself. not all of it is visible from the outside and many skinny people carry excessive fat within them.
    Actually, we do cycle whenever we can (I myself actually cycle a lot, as well as walk a lot), but even cycling causes her knees to ache, which is why she rides an electric bicycle (one that adds extra power in addition to muscle power, so it's not like she hasn't got to do anything herself). As far as myself is concerned, I only exercise I need in addition to all the things I already do, is yoga *wink*
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

put him on a treadmill