I've always thought ILE-Ti was the most feminine, most beautiful, and the most charming (I hate that I'm too boring for them), then SLE and EIE. I know of a few ex-models who are ILE-Ti. I don't see what's masculine about being a scientist (some scientific fields were started by women and women score higher, on average, on tests of deductive reasoning and spatial relation abilities anyway), being bossy sometimes, and having a crude sense of humor sometimes and not being a "people person". In fact (from my observations), ILE-Ti have the highest right hand 2D4D ratio of all the types. In other words, they have the lowest prenatal testosterone of all the types. And it has been documented by Alyson Blanchard (a very talented ILE-Ti researcher from the U.K.) and Uddin (I think his paper was from University of Michigan) that women who are calmer, less polite, and have less emotional empathy have less prenatal testosterone on average than women who don't go against "traditional gender roles".

LIE, SEE, IEE, and SLI (in that order) are the most masculine.