Thread: Article: Examination of Gender Roles by Sociotype by E. Filatova

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always thought ILE-Ti was the most feminine, most beautiful, and the most charming (I hate that I'm too boring for them), then SLE and EIE. I know of a few ex-models who are ILE-Ti. I don't see what's masculine about being a scientist (some scientific fields were started by women and women score higher, on average, on tests of deductive reasoning and spatial relation abilities anyway), being bossy sometimes, and having a crude sense of humor sometimes and not being a "people person". In fact (from my observations), ILE-Ti have the highest right hand 2D4D ratio of all the types. In other words, they have the lowest prenatal testosterone of all the types. And it has been documented by Alyson Blanchard (a very talented ILE-Ti researcher from the U.K.) and Uddin (I think his paper was from University of Michigan) that women who are calmer, less polite, and have less emotional empathy have less prenatal testosterone on average than women who don't go against "traditional gender roles".

LIE, SEE, IEE, and SLI (in that order) are the most masculine.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I've always thought ILE-Ti was the most feminine, most beautiful, and the most charming (I hate that I'm too boring for them), then SLE and EIE.
    In fact (from my observations), ILE-Ti have the highest right hand 2D4D ratio of all the types.

Ummm...well there is the research that males with higher digit ratios try not to play favorites with people (ILE trademark) maybe this is biologically more feminine trait where as "playing nice" with females means trying to show off and therefore conquering is a masculine trait.

I have quite high digit ratio for a male (close to +2 SD).

But then you are not agreeing with society's standards which is considered to be masculine trait. It is in eyes of a beholder.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org