Thread: Article: Examination of Gender Roles by Sociotype by E. Filatova

Threaded View

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The only element that comes off of overtly anything, is Se which is masculine. The others honestly could vary. For me personally... from most masculine to most feminine, it goes...

Se > Te > Fe > Ti > Ni > Fi > Si > Ne
    SLE > SEE > LIE > EIE > LSI > LSE > ESI > ESE > ILI > IEI > SLI > SEI > LII > ILE > EII > IEE
    ES-Beta,ES-Gamma, EN-Gamma, EN-Beta, IS-Beta, ES-Delta, IS-Gamma, ES-Alpha, IN-Gamma, IN-Beta, IS-Delta, IS-Alpha, IN-Alpha, EN-Alpha, IN-Delta, EN-Delta.
    Extrovert, Extrovert, Extrovert, Extrovert, Introvert, Extrovert,Introvert, Extrovert, Introvert, Introvert, Introvert, Introvert, Introvert, Extrovert, Introvert, Extrovert
    Irrational, Irrational,Rational, Rational, Rational, Rational, Rational, Rational, Irrational, Irrational, Irrational, Irrational,Rational, Irrational, Rational, Irrational

Se seems to be the most influential factor in this o_o And then the whole Extraverted vs Introverted and Rational vs Irrational deal... which actually is just temperament.
    I realize none of that was truly necessary. You can uh leave now and pretend you learned something from me. ;3

TELL ME IF U AGREE OR LEAVE A LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ^_^

Last edited by chrys; 10-03-2016 at 04:27 AM.