Thread: Socionics Tests

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack of WSS updated his test. I got EII. Honestly didn't expect either (once again lol) based on some of my answers. Here is the updated version- https://www.riddle.com/showcase/230523/personality-test I will say this first part aside from the romantic relationship part a bit (though it fits well to an extent as well hence not having been with anyone for the past 2 years, I need to see a future with someone, which I am pretty good at picking up on) is dead on:

1. Relations

Central to the EII are their personal sentiments or attitudes towards the people and events surrounding them and the demands of their conscience. The EII is in a persistent state of subjective evaluation, trying to assess how they feel. They tend to form attitudes based on their personal ideals of 'goodness' and then strive to act sincerely to these sentiments. When applied to behaviours and actions, this provides them with strong ideals of what is ‘decent’ of a person, and they tend to hold themselves to nearly quixotic standards. Often, they may feel a sense of disappointment with their own actions, not living up to their potential. When applied to people, this promotes social selectivity, with EIIs being motivated to form close, meaningful, and stable bonds with those they feel to be of a desirable character and avoiding those they feel to have bad intentions. EIIs tend towards idealism and may be reluctant to form their deepest, closest connections with just anyone. Instead they will keep most people as friendly acquaintances and spend much time waiting for the special person who would be right for a romantic relationship, occasionally waiting so long as to not commit to anyone at all. In each case, they create the appropriate psychological distance with each individual according to their inner compass, sharing themselves completely and honestly with those they feel close to, while being more reserved and distant with those they are less sure of.
    Last edited by thegreenfaerie; 07-12-2020 at 09:30 PM.

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Jack of WSS updated his test. I got EII. Honestly didn't expect either (once again lol) based on some of my answers. Here is the updated version- https://www.riddle.com/showcase/230523/personality-test I will say this first part aside from the romantic relationship part a bit (though it fits well to an extent as well hence not having been with anyone for the past 2 years, I need to see a future with someone, which I am pretty good at picking up on) is dead on:

1. Relations

Central to the EII are their personal sentiments or attitudes towards the people and events surrounding them and the demands of their conscience. The EII is in a persistent state of subjective evaluation, trying to assess how they feel. They tend to form attitudes based on their personal ideals of 'goodness' and then strive to act sincerely to these sentiments. When applied to behaviours and actions, this provides them with strong ideals of what is ‘decent’ of a person, and they tend to hold themselves to nearly quixotic standards. Often, they may feel a sense of disappointment with their own actions, not living up to their potential. When applied to people, this promotes social selectivity, with EIIs being motivated to form close, meaningful, and stable bonds with those they feel to be of a desirable character and avoiding those they feel to have bad intentions. EIIs tend towards idealism and may be reluctant to form their deepest, closest connections with just anyone. Instead they will keep most people as friendly acquaintances and spend much time waiting for the special person who would be right for a romantic relationship, occasionally waiting so long as to not commit to anyone at all. In each case, they create the appropriate psychological distance with each individual according to their inner compass, sharing themselves completely and honestly with those they feel close to, while being more reserved and distant with those they are less sure of.
    I did this one. Got ILI, which I'm sure I'm not lol