Thread: How does one identify extroverted ethics in their own ego block?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    never met a Fe type that said "how does one".

feelings aren't that hard to understand and relate to; thats just a thing women say to claim compensatory superiority in a vacuous & intractable area after claiming it in provable ones failed.
    Thanks for that observation labcoat lol. I've always had a difficult time with my writing and sometimes make the mistake of sounding overly formal. I think there is a lot of truth in what you say and it could be I am overestimating my understanding of feelings in comparison to the belief an LII would have little to no skill in this area

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megapol View Post
    Thanks for that observation labcoat lol. I've always had a difficult time with my writing and sometimes make the mistake of sounding overly formal. I think there is a lot of truth in what you say and it could be I am overestimating my understanding of feelings in comparison to the belief an LII would have little to no skill in this area
    not really. TiNe is all about figuring things out. you can use it on anything. the Ne interfaces with psychological subjects quite well. and ethical functions are both central to an INTj's deepest motivations (in Fe's case) and a familiar fall-back strategy (Fi role).