In my observations IRL I´ve been noticing two types of LSI that seem to exist, I don´t know whether they correspond to the Ti and Se subtypes but I think it´s probable.

One type is more forceful, more conflict seeking, less polite, more into getting into arguments and wanting to win the arguments, I´ve seen this type is common among E6s.

The other type is less forceful, cooler/colder, not conflict-seeking, more polite and often displays a quiet arrogance. This would be the Ti subtype and it´s common among E1s.

I think Discojoe is really LSI from the last time I saw him arguing with Maritsa over some thing on webcam. He´s the first subtype, for sure. More forceful, into having arguments just for proving himself right, not as cold as the Ti subtype.

I´ve come to the conclusion, after meeting some guys from the English navy and hanging out with them this weekend, that LSIs are very common in military and Ti subtypes seem to be more common among saxons/north europeans, whereas Se subtypes are more common among latins/southern europeans.

I thought it´d be nice to share this information with some of you here.