Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTj subtypes

Hello!

I was just wondering ...

Is there a way to find out which ISTj subtype I am?

Thank you in advance,
    Five/Tanzhe

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, one problem would be -- subtype according to which definition ?

But let's start by looking at these descriptions - do you think you are more obviously one than the other?

INSTRUCTOR
    Logical subtype are confident in itself, it is calm, restrained, dryish, correct and not penetrated. It now and then seems haughty. Is moderately amiable, imperturbable bezemotsionalen. It is very polite and attentive to the details of conversation, loves everything to refine and to explain. It stops on not very essential for other details. It is leisurely, now and then even sluggish. It loves to obtain the detailed and comprehensive information to its questions. It does not love uncertainty. It is internally very assembled.
    It loses the presence of spirit and tries never to encourage those, who need its support. Has the straight line, fixed, which looks as through the collocutor, the view, but not experiencing, but is more indifferent. Motions measured off, but somewhat forged. With walking it a little shuffles by foot-wear. When it is turned, it makes this with entire body. It seems that the neck is fixed on the arms, it does not love to twirl by head.

CONTROLLER
    Sensory subtype appears by more agitated in his behavior and internally more emotional person. It is reticent, but it is very obstinate and it can enter the conflict, when they are not considered its opinion. If it flares up, it is superfluously sharp and categorical in its statements.
    It is restrained, cold, it does not love objections and long explanations. Constantly unnoticeably it follows the actions of others, trying soak to them or the errors. It is sometimes agitated by anything and observations are made, sometimes undertakes for the matter itself or tries soak to make it better without the excess words. By periods it attempts to correct position and then smiles preuvelichenno politely. With walking "is stamped" the step. Gait is sufficiently rapid. He appears by man pulled and active. It dresses conservative, although sometimes it attempts to appear aesthetically, even it is fashionable. With the conversation he tries to approach the collocutor, but without the direct contact. It is not inclined to the affectionate rotation even with the relatives.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Well, one problem would be -- subtype according to which definition ?
    Lol. And thanks for the lightning-quick reply.

I think I am more the Instructor. But the mangled English doesn't help, I must admit. :wink:
    Five/Tanzhe

Would you rather be a high school teacher of some type or an office manager? I've read somewhere that ISTjs are the most common type among high school science teachers. What's more important to you, controlling people or advising people?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 'advising'.
    Five/Tanzhe

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, "controlling" is a loaded word, most people would pick "advising".

Quote Originally Posted by Five
    (1) Is there a way to check that I am a logical subtype?
    (2) If I am a logical subtype, how does that impact upon my personality?
    The problem is that there is no "official" way of deciding that.

I will say that from what we've discussed before and how you come across, imo you are more likely logical than sensory subtype.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will say that from what we've discussed before and how you come across, imo you are more likely logical than sensory subtype.
    OK, that's completely cool. Thank you both for your help

Now that we've established that I'm logical subtype, could someone please help me with the second question?

(2) If I am a logical subtype, how does that impact upon my personality?
    Kindly,
    Five/Tanzhe