TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Discussion of LSI-ISTj Subtypes

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SojournInLimbo View Post
    @grumpyvic81
    Nobody who I care about IRL cares about typology and we are all better for it.
    Ahh thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA You’re the one who was triggered when I confronted you for parroting copy pasta and mbti nonsense. You refused to accept my typing of my friend and insists she belongs into the theoretical box of which you know absolutely shit about. You resort to childish insults with “up your ass” comments to me when you felt threatened that I called you out for being dense. You can’t hack theory. You don’t know how to apply theory to reality, you can’t even make simple logical reasoning conclusions without being spoon fed by someone else. Now you backtrack and act like I flipped out when you’re the one who got busted so suck it up Becky. You’re so fucking weak that you’re blaming people you wouldn’t dare to speak to in person while condescendingly lecturing them online. All that tells me is you a punk ass. You already know you’re trash; you don’t need me to spell it out. However, since we all now know how much you like playing the victim, there you go.
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    I'm not engaging with this blind crazy, lol. I mean who takes any of this random shit from you seriously. Do you realise we are on a fringe forum about a schizophrenic theory? Calm down and get grounded again, until then it's pointless to talk about anything lol.
    It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.
    I don't know what got rattled around in your head so much that you still can't let go of the disagreement on the *subtype* of a person in a fringe astrology-esque theory........ but this drama is getting too repetitive and boring. I plain don't have time for this so calm your shit.