Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
AHAHAHAHAHA I knew you’d show your true colors. You’re the one who kept asking me repetitive hand-holding questions and idiotic remedial MBTI dichotomy nonsense while I was being patient and friendly towards you by answering everything in good faith. Now you lash back like a whiny little bitch because you felt attacked that my explanation made you look like a fool. You’re the one who opened the door. Not my fault you’re dense and not SLE. You’re not even a Ti ego. I’ve explained the logical reasoning multiple times and all you could do is keep parroting someone else's words as if they’re your own. All you do is keep circle jerking and repeating the same shit over and over as if that’ll make become the truth. I’ve expounded a truth on you, any Ti ego would have already reasoned out theory without any verbatim adherence to Te quotes. You can't even come up with your own arguments to validate your stance which is the most pathetic part.

In reality, I didn't criticize you, I just allowed you to reveal how incompetent you are. You’ve got shit for brains, you can’t articulate your thoughts because you haven’t got any and rely on regurgitating someone else’s words. That’s not criticism. That’s just a matter of fact.
Lol... I mean I didn't want to trigger you *that* hard. The best place for all this nonsense is still up your ass

But yeah. That was some awesomely quick escalation from plainly having different images of "types". Lol. Get a life. It's pathetic getting this triggered over socionics bullshit.