I can't stare downThe barrel of a gun againI don't know howI'm going to have fun againThis feels like I'm running from the lion nowThis feels like I'm burning in the fireHold on tight, someone's gunna die tonightGet upGet up out of the waterGet upGet up before I shoot you downIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesSo get upGet up out of the waterBefore I shoot you down, down, d-d-downJust so coldStep into the battle zoneThere's a weight of goldRiding on the final blowI'll chase you down, hunt you like an animalRound and round, until you're made of metalHold on tight, someone's gunna die tonightGet upGet up out of the waterGet upGet up before I shoot you downIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesSo get upGet up out of the waterBefore I shoot you down, down, d-d-downYou got me right, right in between, your finger and thumb all rightYeah you got me high, as high as I've been, come shoot me down tonightGet upGet up out of the waterGet upGet up before I shoot you downIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesIt's time to play your games, wicked games, play your wicked gamesSo get upGet up out of the waterBefore I shoot you down, down, d-d-downDown, down, d-d-down, down, down d-d-downDown, down, d-d-down, down, down d-d-down