Quote Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
My brother's girlfriend made a MBTI test in a workshop and got ENFP I told her a bit about socionics and she took a test where she got IEE. She fits the Ep temperament and is clearly ethical, likely intuitive and obviously not Se valuing so it seems she really is Fi-IEE or as second consideration SEI. I lived for a short while with them and even though I had very good conversations and all with her in daily life (e.g. chores or how to paint rooms) she was a bit to random for me.
My brother by the way is Si-SEI and it makes sense that I am his Supervisor. I feel somehow guilty how i threat him in the past and when we are both in a group conversation I learned not to supervise him by saying nothing but I have to bite my tongue somehow.

In Tolstoy's War&Peace I always had great sympathy for Princess Maria which is a perfect example of a graceful EII.
I do not think IEEs are clumsy clods or anything, but I do think EIIs have more natural grace. How about the your brother's IEE? Clumsy or not? Yes, IEEs are a bit random so sounds right.

So, I see you are leaning towards other types at the moment, but if you decide you are SLI (its still open with you, right?) then you can observe your Dual in her...

Remember your Dual is quite different from you, and at first, you often don't value each other's differences... Its easier to pass your Dual by than other types, they say. Odd, but true. Here is a good brief description http://www.socionics.com/rel/dlt.htm

"Easiest and quickest to start" relations are Activity.

And if you decide you are SLI, then it woudl be "Comparative" with your brother, basically good relationship except:

"In a family environment these relations are very heavy, as they can create a mistrust between partners and do not allow them to feel their own significance. "

and

"Once one partner becomes superior to the other, they may have serious disagreements and conflicts."