Thread: Fictional Gamma Characters

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Walter White is a Gamma NT. On the Breaking Bad thread, a lot of people typed him as Delta ST, but I think that's wrong. He shows clear disregard for his body, wanting to roll over and die instead accepting the chemo, and also in driving his car into opposing traffic. That shows weak Si, imho. Plus, when he says, "we're in the empire business" towards the end of the series...well, I can't think of a more Ni influenced quote.

I'm also inclined to type Jesse as Fi-ESFp, with most of his character's motivation being defined by his "flexible" ethics of relations, where he's in homoerotic love with Walter one minute and spurning him the next.

All in all, I think it's a pretty Gamma show, what with theme being a gradual unified progression (Ni) towards a comeuppance for ethical transgressions (Fi).

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also Saul (Mandy Patinkin) from 'Homeland' seems to be an ILI.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoobie77 View Post
    I think Walter White is a Gamma NT. On the Breaking Bad thread, a lot of people typed him as Delta ST, but I think that's wrong. He shows clear disregard for his body, wanting to roll over and die instead accepting the chemo, and also in driving his car into opposing traffic. That shows weak Si, imho. Plus, when he says, "we're in the empire business" towards the end of the series...well, I can't think of a more Ni influenced quote.
    Well, if your body is failing... Can you really make case for Si devaluing based on that?

Yes, I have read a blog written by LIE who claims to be INTJ. Anyway, the most valued theme is extreme experiences with trusted partner. Let's die together and become spiritual that way! Foresight safety in mind seems to be rather low. And also speaking about math as single mindedly set of methods to know and as applications disregarding all the philosophical underpinnings in it.

BUT: I could see that cancerous former chem teacher as gamma NT.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org