Thread: IEI's hard to VI?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta NFs tend to be hard to identify because they are great at somehow mimicking other types. If you read the article on romance styles, you'll see that talked about in the challenger section.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Beta NFs tend to be hard to identify because they are great at somehow mimicking other types. If you read the article on romance styles, you'll see that talked about in the challenger section.
    Tickling them ought to do the trick and stop it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    This is absolutely true. I've learned that I have the ability to change my personality at will. If I tell myself that adopting certain traits of another type will help me to accomplish a specific goal, I'll change my thought patterns in order to embody those traits. It's almost like I become a completely different person. It's kinda freaky, if you think about it. Acting at its best, I suppose. Doesn't Fe have to do with acting? Maybe it's IEI-Fe's that are hard to type, since they should be good at acting.