Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEI's hard to VI?

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I get the feeling that the Fe-IEIs would be the ones I'd supervise.

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Fe isn't being messy, whiny, and manipulative and IEI aren't the only type endowed with Fe.

an INTj with such obvious victim songs. have you ever listened to anything she's written?

No, I might take a look...but in this case whether or not her songs are victim like, based off her pictures she looks very INTj. But I guess I might be wrong, I could see INFp.
    Last edited by Leader; 11-26-2013 at 02:09 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    I also find it interesting that on this forum, while the gammas (LIE and ESI esp) are making a nice show of having respect and interest in each other, betas (IEI and SLE esp) can't stop talking about how much they hate each other. I've contributed to this too, I'm not blameless.

But why??!!

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    No, I might take a look...but in this case whether or not her songs are victim like, based off her pictures she looks very INTj. But I guess I might be wrong, I could see INFp.
    I've typed her IEI because of how she talk about her ideal man. Listen to that song.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    Beta NFs tend to be hard to identify because they are great at somehow mimicking other types. If you read the article on romance styles, you'll see that talked about in the challenger section.
    This is absolutely true. I've learned that I have the ability to change my personality at will. If I tell myself that adopting certain traits of another type will help me to accomplish a specific goal, I'll change my thought patterns in order to embody those traits. It's almost like I become a completely different person. It's kinda freaky, if you think about it. Acting at its best, I suppose. Doesn't Fe have to do with acting? Maybe it's IEI-Fe's that are hard to type, since they should be good at acting.

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aubzatuck View Post
    This is absolutely true. I've learned that I have the ability to change my personality at will. If I tell myself that adopting certain traits of another type will help me to accomplish a specific goal, I'll change my thought patterns in order to embody those traits. It's almost like I become a completely different person. It's kinda freaky, if you think about it. Acting at its best, I suppose. Doesn't Fe have to do with acting? Maybe it's IEI-Fe's that are hard to type, since they should be good at acting.
    I do a lot of acting, some of it being very subtle. The sad part is that I'm not in control of it when it happens sometimes. I'll just find myself switching into another character depending on what would best fit the situation. And afterwards I'll wonder, "Gee, that was odd. How did that happen?" I'm a mystery to myself sometimes.

Much of the time, part of it is a small shift in body language or tone of voice. I once found myself mirroring a guy in class in high school who happened to be depressed. I didn't even know why I was doing it really. It just happened.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldanen View Post
    I do a lot of acting, some of it being very subtle. The sad part is that I'm not in control of it when it happens sometimes. I'll just find myself switching into another character depending on what would best fit the situation. And afterwards I'll wonder, "Gee, that was odd. How did that happen?" I'm a mystery to myself sometimes.
    I think I normally don't know when I'm doing the acting thing, too. It's only recently that I've been able to willfully change my persona, and when I do, I don't really like myself. I've decided I like myself a lot better when I'm just being me, whoever the hell that is lol

TIM
    ILI 5w4 sx/??
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aubzatuck View Post
    I think I normally don't know when I'm doing the acting thing, too. It's only recently that I've been able to willfully change my persona, and when I do, I don't really like myself. I've decided I like myself a lot better when I'm just being me, whoever the hell that is lol
    I haven't really been myself in a long time. I've been playing so many characters and done so many shifts that it's hard to remember sometimes. I didn't do all that by choice though. I was forced into most of it. I guess the right kind of person for me would be someone who somehow forces me to be myself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12