Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I should open a thread 'Type my husband '

Dont forget to show us pics!

*wonders if Jim married the money he went to bed with

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Dont forget to show us pics!

*wonders if Jim married the money he went to bed with
    Type my husband

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    Type my husband

YOUR DUAL FOR REAL AND FOREVER!

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    YOUR DUAL FOR REAL AND FOREVER!
    He makes me feel like the feminine woman I know I am. I am totally EII now.
    Last edited by InvisibleJim; 10-23-2013 at 11:19 PM. Reason: grammars

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..Marista posted an extremely blurry picture of a random dude.

group cry at how sad this whole..thing is?

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    VI experts I don't know how I took this photo

this screams irrational. Lack of eyes + ear all over the place suggests EP. The right arm clasped to chest is typical beta symbolism.

Looks a lot like this guy who I type SLE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post
    this screams irrational. Lack of eyes + ear all over the place suggests EP. The right arm clasped to chest is typical beta symbolism.

LOL
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post

This might be my favorite post in the history of the16types.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm happy to announce everyone that we're in love. We are planning a wedding.

I'll post a video of our ceremony...when we have it available.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure marrying someone you hardly know is an intelligent move? It's much easier to get INTO marriage than it is to get out of it. Is there any particular reason you're not waiting to get to know one another more?
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weren't you bashing how horrible all LSEs were just a few days ago...? good grief. whatever. good luck.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Weren't you bashing how horrible all LSEs were just a few days ago...? good grief. whatever. good luck.

If words described how much I hate you, they would say a lot. Maybe too too much. It was "the terribleness of LSE" not my boyfriend sucks.
    Fuck you. You're the worst at making something seem like something else. You do it constantly. As if there's some kind of communication/comprehension problem you have or something. Why can't you READ.

^ESI and I have the worst relations. darn.
    Last edited by silke; 11-20-2013 at 03:58 AM.
    -

Creepy-theticalanti

I'm happy to announce everyone that we're in love. We are planning a wedding.

I'll post a video of our ceremony...when we have it available.
    Babe! You were supposed to keep this secret.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you can be quite mean, you know that? You say REALLY hurtful things to people. Really personal stuff. BlackBurry, wasn't being totally polite just now, but that was uncalled for.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

And seriously, you and I could benefit greatly if you were to just ignore me for all time. FOR ALL TIME. I SHOULD I TRY BUT YOU'RE LIKE A VENOMOUS SLY AND SLIMY CREATURE WHO DOESN'T STOP PURSUING MY EACH AND EVERY COMMENT OR THREAD. I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE. LEAVE ME ALONE.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

THIS IS HOW HORRIBLE HIS FUCKING FRIENDS ARE TO ME. None of you can even be happy for me. For me. You're all terrible human beings. The worst ever.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you're seriously over reacting. Just calm down. Try not to take every thing so personally. Sometimes people don't understand things that you say, etc. etc. There is no reason to freak out.

I'm happy that you're happy right now, but I don't think it's a good idea for anyone to rush into marriage. Sorry, but suggesting that someone slow down and get to know their partner even better isn't a bad or "mean" suggestion. If that's what his friends say they're making a valid point. Half of all marriages end in divorce anyway. You want to make sure you give yourself the best chance by spending a lot of time with someone before you get married.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I hate all of you

Scapegrace
    BB
    Lungs
    Jadae
    Ashton
    Cpig
    Adri
    Guava

All of you if there was a function to lock you out of all of my threads for God's sake I would.

you made my life horrible for MONTHs on end and now you treat me like crap.
    -

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow? Go die? Seriously, Maritsa. This is childish and you know it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Wow? Go die? Seriously, Maritsa. This is childish and you know it.

Like you haven't been childish. You've trolled me so often. You're so good in every way. Go fuck off. Get out of my thread
    Last edited by silke; 11-20-2013 at 03:59 AM.
    -

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Use ignore people.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

This thread is fucking sickening.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS IS HOW HORRIBLE HIS FUCKING FRIENDS ARE TO ME. None of you can even be happy for me. For me. You're all terrible human beings. The worst ever.
    I am happy for you if you're in love and think this is the right guy.

Though are his friends really horrible to you? Have you asked yourself why is that so? And how will they affect your future relationship with him?

All the best.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Escapee View Post
    I am happy for you if you're in love and think this is the right guy.

Though are his friends really horrible to you? Have you asked yourself why is that so? And how will they affect your future relationship with him?

All the best.
    I think she was referring to someone other than her husband-to-be when she said "his friends".
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like you haven't been childish. You've trolled me so often. You're so good in every way. Go fuck off. Get out of my thread
    Maritsa, I haven't "trolled" you. We simply have a different sense of humor. My making a joke and your deciding to find it insulting does not make me a troll.

Admittedly you're not my favorite person on the forum, but I responded to your announcement with the very best of intentions. I do hope it works out for you, but I also hope you take more time to think about it and get to know this guy. I hope that for your sake, for the both of you. You can hate me as much as you want to, but I still don't want you to end up in a bad relationship.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123