Thread: Type my husband :)

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At least you found your LSLE dual Maritsa. Good for you.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I like your emergency dual, Saberstorm.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I like your emergency dual, Saberstorm.
    Eliza how do Sli generally upkeep their environment. I've known both messy and clean SLI can there be both in LSE?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love silk underwear am I LSE?

It really helps my homesteading omnibanana.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Thank you Slater. I had considered SLE and gamma NT for the other guy. However the guy on the left is 100% Emotivist dichotomy. He cried when he saw his friends at the theater who he hadn't seen in 15 years and he gets emotional as well as is very sensitive to emotional changes in others. I would consider IEE, but his best friend is IEE and I've VI-d him. I can not consider any N type for him because he has very well attuned S. He buys 1500 thread count bed sheets (calls it the best quality and the softest), rolls around in them for a full sensory experience. All the artwork in his place is laid out uniformly and evenly spaced out. He has a very high and acute sense of smell. Calls certain things an "acquired taste" and because of that is reluctant to try them, but the things he does like he says he can taste for a long time.

So the dichotomies that are for sure are

Emotivist
    S

SEI - he's a too nervous of a person; he's very concerned about how others perceive him so I doubt this
    LSI - again, he's kind of insecure (pay attention to me, are you listening to me?) so I don't see him as an aggressor, he also tends not to be as moralistic as LSI tend to be sometimes.
    SEE - NO WAY...although he has acute senses and has feelings "I feel gushy now " He draws a lot of attention in to himself for support, for people to listen to him. I know some SEE can be this way, usually not for men though who tend to be very quiet, I just find that his place is organize in such a way where he puts something in the same place every time. He doesn't like things being moved around where he can't find them again, whereas most SEE get bored of this and will move things out of place. My brother has basically rearranged my pots and pans set up as he places things back, which drives me insane.
    LSE - loves silk underwear.

He remarked about the cleanliness of my place and said "I looked at your bathroom floor and I said 'how can she get this so clean; we can practically eat dinner in here.' I clean my floors but they don't look like your place; your place is immaculate. I clean the shower with lemon, I just scrub the whole shower with it and leave it and rinse it the next morning." What gave me the hint that he's not Se; Se types talk a lot about other people's power dynamics and what they think the other person is doing in terms of confrontational behavior. Yes he knows how to use people and his own skills to achieve his goals, but it isn't something he concerns with a lot.

I get glimmers of him being "Farsighted" dichotomy as well in his asking me about ideas of what we'll do in the future...things like "do you like disneyland?" do you want to go to Ireland with me in the future? I want to buy a house in Ireland. Hurry up and get your passport so I can take you to France. I'm preparing for my trip to Russia, and learning that language before I go." He lives in the day to day things too. I don't know about many other types but at the start of the day, in bed, he will review what he's doing for the rest of the day almost every morning he says.

The two other types that seem to come close are ESE or SLI. We'll see in time which ones drop off.
    I see a lot of indication towards IEE here maritsa. IEE because of the function role of Si are inclined towards familiar textures, tastes and sounds etc. They seek it as a comfort. Also noticing how clean and together someone is, a place is, is something that would make me super excited, because it's an area I really struggle with, I greatly admire it in others. I think your S typing is way off.

Can you explain Se, Si, Ne and Ni for me please, in your own view? because i wonder if this is where you are making so many mistakes with your typings of people.

EDIT: I also love silk underwear.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I love silk underwear am I LSE?

It really helps my homesteading omnibanana.
    yes
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    I see a lot of indication towards IEE here maritsa. IEE because of the function role of Si are inclined towards familiar textures, tastes and sounds etc. They seek it as a comfort. Also noticing how clean and together someone is, a place is, is something that would make me super excited, because it's an area I really struggle with, I greatly admire it in others. I think your S typing is way off.

Can you explain Se, Si, Ne and Ni for me please, in your own view? because i wonder if this is where you are making so many mistakes with your typings of people.
    this is what I use http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

he is aware of what those sheets make him feel and seeks it out without a dual but is happy telling me to try it or showing me how to roll in it for the same effect
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is what I use http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

he is aware of what those sheets make him feel and seeks it out without a dual but is happy telling me to try it or showing me how to roll in it for the same effect

It has a super quick test, which gave me your type as a type. Ah he may just be using the sheets to see your reactions and as a possible means to some future fun. Personally I do take much notice of sheets unless they have just been washed, I do very much like crispy clean sheets, especially after having a shower, clean sheets clean body, perfect meshing.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He buys 1500 thread count bed sheets (calls it the best quality and the softest), rolls around in them for a full sensory experience. All the artwork in his place is laid out uniformly and evenly spaced out. He has a very high and acute sense of smell. Calls certain things an "acquired taste" and because of that is reluctant to try them, but the things he does like he says he can taste for a long time.
    Hmm, that's actually a fine approach, have to admit. Some people don't get enough sleep and are, well, unkind to their minds. Oh well, they're going to miss it when it is gone.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is handsome and has a nice countenance. Looks like a keeper. Still, I VI him as SLI. His look, not like the SLI I love but the countenance reminds me of the SLIs I know and have known in my life. A certain calm warmth. My LSE brother and a longtime LSE friend have a certain intense alertness. Always ready to act on the instant.

But I am not confident of my VI skills. I am going on impressions and, as you can see, connections to people I know. But I don't put a lot of stock in my VI'ing.

Oh, okay, now I am thinking of another that I know, longtime friend of my ex I knew throughout our years together. He has his own business, custom countertops, and can build anything. The reno he did on his old country mansion included every aspect, all new kitchen, custom moulding and all kinds of things even an amazing stone wall outside (he is strong). When I try to figure his type, he seems SLI, but knowing him I see differences from all the SLIs I know so probably not SLI. He is quite the doer, doesn't stop long, and in that way he is way more like my LSE brother.

Anyway, that guy who I think is LSE looks a whole lot like your guy's pic. Yes, so in that case, VI comparison, your guy as LSE. Visually he is that LSE is a different look from my LSE brother, who is very tall and lanky [while my SLI brother is more average height, body type leans towards stocky], and so is my LSE friend (who is female, and probably doesn't like the word lanky, but she is quite tall, and lean, and she is a dancer/choreographer as well as teacher). Also my petite EII friend is dating a lanky, tall LSE now similar in body type to my LSE brother. But the LSE friend in the above paragraph is more muscular and stocky. Maybe there are two basic body types of LSEs?

Also now the comment I made of my LSE brother and LSE friend having an intense alertness in their eyes. I woudl say the other friend I mentioned, more stocky, you would not say that about his outward look but knowing him, yes, he is alert to all that is going on around him.

SO yes. Phew! Your guy could be LSE.

Because an EII woudl be happy with a SLI. But your knowledge of Socionics might make you forever wondering what life with a LSE might be if you are with a SLI. So I want this guy to be a LSE for you. And he probably is.

That means your relationship will be "rockist" in the beginning as you put your lives together, and when you get through that it only gets better and better and better, with fewer and fewer conflicts to almost none the rest of your life. But you know that.

His approach to work - SLIs think it though, then act as needed. LSEs just start acting, constant motion (though their work is well thought through, too). What do you observe then with approach to work?

He cried when he saw his friends at the theater who he hadn't seen in 15 years and he gets emotional as well as is very sensitive to emotional changes in others...
    That's nice for you.

...he has very well attuned S. He buys 1500 thread count bed sheets (calls it the best quality and the softest), rolls around in them for a full sensory experience. All the artwork in his place is laid out uniformly and evenly spaced out. He has a very high and acute sense of smell. Calls certain things an "acquired taste" and because of that is reluctant to try them, but the things he does like he says he can taste for a long time.
    I see some similarities with my LSE brother here too.

...SEE - NO WAY... ... I just find that his place is organize in such a way where he puts something in the same place every time. He doesn't like things being moved around where he can't find them again, whereas most SEE get bored of this and will move things out of place. My [SEE] brother has basically rearranged my pots and pans set up as he places things back, which drives me insane.
    The two SEEs I know well always randomly rearrange things on impulse. Furniture, etc.

...He remarked about the cleanliness of my place and said "I looked at your bathroom floor and I said 'how can she get this so clean; we can practically eat dinner in here.' I clean my floors but they don't look like your place; your place is immaculate. I clean the shower with lemon, I just scrub the whole shower with it and leave it and rinse it the next morning."
    My brother notices when my house is clean, and not clean. Yes, he's not afraid to say so when its not, and he SHOULD be! .. last year, a stressful year for me juggling work and caregivers for my Mom and my house was not how I wanted it and he dropped by and commented on the state of things and I was MAD. He shrugged, like, its the truth so why shouldn't I say it? On the other hand, when its all clean he comments too.

...What gave me the hint that he's not Se; Se types talk a lot about other people's power dynamics and what they think the other person is doing in terms of confrontational behavior. Yes he knows how to use people and his own skills to achieve his goals, but it isn't something he concerns with a lot.
    Yes, I see Se types power awareness which is foreign to me but my LSE brother never talks like that. And my LSE (dancer etc. friend) also does not talk about power dynamics.. she just is power herself in her constant accomplishing lifestyle...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa is in need of a lot of Si doms around the her, it seems.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I took the tests:

LIE - Logical Intuitive Extratim
    "Enterpriser"
    Strong functions: extraverted logicintroverted intuition

Primary type message:
    Achieving beneficial efficiency in all areas of life.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Primary type message:
    Achieving beneficial efficiency in all areas of life.
    these tests are screwy
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He is handsome and has a nice countenance. Looks like a keeper. Still, I VI him as SLI. His look, not like the SLI I love but the countenance reminds me of the SLIs I know and have known in my life. A certain calm warmth. My LSE brother and a longtime LSE friend have a certain intense alertness. Always ready to act on the instant.

But I am not confident of my VI skills. I am going on impressions and, as you can see, connections to people I know. But I don't put a lot of stock in my VI'ing.

Oh, okay, now I am thinking of another that I know, longtime friend of my ex I knew throughout our years together. He has his own business, custom countertops, and can build anything. The reno he did on his old country mansion included every aspect, all new kitchen, custom moulding and all kinds of things even an amazing stone wall outside (he is strong). When I try to figure his type, he seems SLI, but knowing him I see differences from all the SLIs I know so probably not SLI. He is quite the doer, doesn't stop long, and in that way he is way more like my LSE brother.

Anyway, that guy who I think is LSE looks a whole lot like your guy's pic. Yes, so in that case, VI comparison, your guy as LSE. Visually he is that LSE is a different look from my LSE brother, who is very tall and lanky [while my SLI brother is more average height, body type leans towards stocky], and so is my LSE friend (who is female, and probably doesn't like the word lanky, but she is quite tall, and lean, and she is a dancer/choreographer as well as teacher). Also my petite EII friend is dating a lanky, tall LSE now similar in body type to my LSE brother. But the LSE friend in the above paragraph is more muscular and stocky. Maybe there are two basic body types of LSEs?

Also now the comment I made of my LSE brother and LSE friend having an intense alertness in their eyes. I woudl say the other friend I mentioned, more stocky, you would not say that about his outward look but knowing him, yes, he is alert to all that is going on around him.

SO yes. Phew! Your guy could be LSE.

Because an EII woudl be happy with a SLI. But your knowledge of Socionics might make you forever wondering what life with a LSE might be if you are with a SLI. So I want this guy to be a LSE for you. And he probably is.

That means your relationship will be "rockist" in the beginning as you put your lives together, and when you get through that it only gets better and better and better, with fewer and fewer conflicts to almost none the rest of your life. But you know that.

His approach to work - SLIs think it though, then act as needed. LSEs just start acting, constant motion (though their work is well thought through, too). What do you observe then with approach to work?

That's nice for you.

I see some similarities with my LSE brother here too.

The two SEEs I know well always randomly rearrange things on impulse. Furniture, etc.

My brother notices when my house is clean, and not clean. Yes, he's not afraid to say so when its not, and he SHOULD be! .. last year, a stressful year for me juggling work and caregivers for my Mom and my house was not how I wanted it and he dropped by and commented on the state of things and I was MAD. He shrugged, like, its the truth so why shouldn't I say it? On the other hand, when its all clean he comments too.

Yes, I see Se types power awareness which is foreign to me but my LSE brother never talks like that. And my LSE (dancer etc. friend) also does not talk about power dynamics.. she just is power herself in her constant accomplishing lifestyle...
    Yeah, I'm still looking for that intenseness in his eyes. What happens is that LSE keep it under wraps until someone is within their emotional or physical space to let that intense eyes come out and sometimes it comes out with circumstances like when thinking about something or watching things around them to see what things are out of place when scanning.

I get a bit of impulsiveness in him, just wanting to do something.

I'm still considering SLI for for now we'll stick with LSE or SLI and we'll bring more discussions as I gather more material. The quiet when angry thing is very Delta ST. He breaks things when he's pissed (so he says ) and I said "I'm keeping the dishes under lock and key" and he remained quiet and said "no, not dishes" which only means arrrrg something else like computer???

Anyway, he remarked on wanting to get an aquarium, I said I love sushi; he said "no, you can't eat the fish" I said, "but, I love sushi" he said "I'm getting shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkk " Just to deter me from sticking my hands in and catching fish (which by the way was just a joke and teasing, but I wanted to see his overall response and see if our sense of humor was aligned).
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Eliza, why do so many things have to align for us Delta NF? Why can't we just take someone as they are as most other types of women tend to do? Or, maybe just be superficial and "go for someone with money". Why do we need to ask about faith, about humor, about values towards humanity???

He by the way LOL talking about faith and values is somewhat humanist with his approach to how he views people should be treated he says "why can't everyone coexist and let people be as they are or do as they want to?"
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Eliza, why do so many things have to align for us Delta NF? Why can't we just take someone as they are as most other types of women tend to do? Or, maybe just be superficial and "go for someone with money". Why do we need to ask about faith, about humor, about values towards humanity???
    Because Delta NFs are very rare delicate fairies who can only happily exist with the most perfect of duals. It is their fate - accept it.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Because Delta NFs are very rare delicate fairies who can only happily exist with the most perfect of duals. It is their fate - accept it.
    Well, many of them end up in very loving and long term faithful relationships, so I don't see why that's a problem.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, many of them end up in very loving and long term faithful relationships, so I don't see why that's a problem.
    I was being sarcastic.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My ESE friend said, "when dating my wife, I just enjoyed her company. I went with my feelings, my feelings told me she was a great kisser and good in bed and I we laughed and had fun together, but I didn't look at any of the things that would be considered in a long term relationships." He's now married to his conflict relations and caters to her lack or need of Se which is not his normal self and he has to do this almost at a constant basis and they don't enjoy the same sex drive as is now discovered in the long run.

I always say, long run stability is highly important to me and making a marriage move isn't taken lightly with me.
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, why do delta NFs require Omnipresent Bananas to deal with their 'sugar' deficiencies and hard working LSEs to work so they don't have to?

What's up with that? Why is the world so unreasonable in not granting these requests without extensive searching? I'll have you know that silk underwear and well hung 'paintings' don't come cheap.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, why do delta NFs require Omnipresent Bananas to deal with their 'sugar' deficiencies and hard working LSEs to work so they don't have to?

What's up with that? Why is the world so unreasonable in not granting these requests without extensive searching? I'll have you know that silk underwear and well hung 'paintings' don't come cheap.
    Bull I work just as hard as any LSE
    -

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bull I work just as hard as any LSE
    But you recommended me a test as a germane source and then you said it was wrong, an LSE would have checked first

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eliza how do Sli generally upkeep their environment. I've known both messy and clean SLI can there be both in LSE?
    Oh I can comment on that.

My SLI and my SLI brother are similar in that they don't have too much clutter, but they aren't wonderfully organized clean and tidy either. If they don't have to organize or clean they wont. They can if they have to. i.e., My SLI had some huge piles in drawers and cabinets. I sorted them all out over the course of my visits except the last one is I will tackle next, that is his two drawer file. [we joke about this, he says, "Nobody goes in my drawers!", and I say, "I don't believe you!" ] The top file drawer is a giant row of completely empty hanging file folders with no labels. Nothing in any of the folders. The bottom drawer is one big giant jammed messed up overstuffed random pile of every kind of paper important or not. I bet I will find something of value there. I found un-cashed checks in his old mail pile I went through on an earlier visit. His large computer desk is usually messy and dirty when I get there, and I put that in order every time I get there. His clothes are on the floor in a pile in his room. Dishes in the sink usually (but he is the only one in the house to do them - his adult daughter lives there and does not do a stitch of housework, and also his 3 year old granddaughter he does all the practical work for). Mess around the coffee pot which gets much use. (I put a black absorbent microfiber drying mat under the coffee maker and I keep it clean while I am there).

Yet its all functional. When I clean I find its not so hard to get his house looking nice because he at least is not a collector of things (daughter is another matter story). He can find everything he needs. He keeps the laundry done, the food shopped for and put away, takes the trash out faithfully for the whole house... etc. He uses his cleaning time efficiently and does what must be done dependably. But there is the cluttered places and the messes I mentioned, and there is not a clean shining look. I have hung a picture or two on empty walls, and rehung one or two of his that were hanging on nails already in the wall instead of where they would look good in the room [I would never dream of putting a picture on an existing nail. I would make sure it was positioned in the exact right spot for that room). I always pick flowers and put them in a vase when I am there, something he woudl never do. It truly lacks a woman's touch. I accuse him of looking/acting like a man without a wife!

[I like a clean, shining, lovely look, everything well organized down to the last drawer, and he cooperates and pitches in, patient with my determination to get it so. And we work great together].

My SLI brother (Bachelor, divorced last time I visited but with girlfriend now) has a similar sort of not too messy but not "pleasingly shining clean and arranged" look to it, also. Its organized enough for him. His personal organization system is post-it notes stuck to his bathroom mirror. They get moved to the dash of his car as necessary.

My LSE brother's house can be very tidy and clean and nicely arranged but also can get some messy piles (but he can clean up huge messy piles pretty fast when he wants, where my SLI seems to just avoid his piles, out of sight, out of mind). LSE's basement is full of projects and tools for every kind of project, doesn't want to throw out anything that might be useful someday. He is thrifty and would just as soon fix everything himself if he can, and things can sit and wait til he gets around to it. He has his home on sale now and did most of the work himself (but hired some out because he has so little time). He was QUITE thorough in making his house perfect for sale. When he remodeled his kitchen a few years ago he did the electric, a massive rewiring included in the new design every single kind of lighting feature you can imagine. But they lived in a house with no kitchen for about two years because he did everything just right AND thrifty, and himself if he could.

LSE friend (dancer/choreographer/teacher) has had houses that also can get very messy (because she also is very busy and into a hundred things at once) but she can sure clean them up sparkling fast and though. So in the morning it the house might look like a neglected wreck but she springs into determined non-stop action by late afternoon there is no sink or tub or toilet not sparkling and every floor cleaned to the very edges and not a stitch of clutter anwwhere. She gets her kids involved and they have to clean perfect too or do it over. My brother also exacts demands on his kids. (I just can't get that much work out of my SLE son, I don't know why). Also her house is full of tasteful and beautiful and useful things, the best of things.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh I can comment on that.

My SLI and my SLI brother are similar in that they don't have too much clutter, but they aren't wonderfully organized clean and tidy either. If they don't have to organize or clean they wont. They can if they have to. i.e., My SLI had some huge piles in drawers and cabinets. I sorted them all out over the course of my visits except the last one is I will tackle next, that is his two drawer file. [we joke about this, he says, "Nobody goes in my drawers!", and I say, "I don't believe you!" ] The top file drawer is a giant row of completely empty hanging file folders with no labels. Nothing in any of the folders. The bottom drawer is one big giant jammed messed up overstuffed random pile of every kind of paper important or not. I bet I will find something of value there. I found un-cashed checks in his old mail pile I went through on an earlier visit. His large computer desk is usually messy and dirty when I get there, and I put that in order every time I get there. His clothes are on the floor in a pile in his room. Dishes in the sink usually (but he is the only one in the house to do them - his adult daughter lives there and does not do a stitch of housework, and also his 3 year old granddaughter he does all the practical work for). Mess around the coffee pot which gets much use. (I put a black absorbent microfiber drying mat under the coffee maker and I keep it clean while I am there).

Yet its all functional. When I clean I find its not so hard to get his house looking nice because he at least is not a collector of things (daughter is another matter story). He can find everything he needs. He keeps the laundry done, the food shopped for and put away, takes the trash out faithfully for the whole house... etc. He uses his cleaning time efficiently and does what must be done dependably. But there is the cluttered places and the messes I mentioned, and there is not a clean shining look. I have hung a picture or two on empty walls, and rehung one or two of his that were hanging on nails already in the wall instead of where they would look good in the room [I would never dream of putting a picture on an existing nail. I would make sure it was positioned in the exact right spot for that room). I always pick flowers and put them in a vase when I am there, something he woudl never do. It truly lacks a woman's touch. I accuse him of looking/acting like a man without a wife!

[I like a clean, shining, lovely look, everything well organized down to the last drawer, and he cooperates and pitches in, patient with my determination to get it so. And we work great together].

My SLI brother (Bachelor, divorced last time I visited but with girlfriend now) has a similar sort of not too messy but not "pleasingly shining clean and arranged" look to it, also. Its organized enough for him. His personal organization system is post-it notes stuck to his bathroom mirror. They get moved to the dash of his car as necessary.

My LSE brother's house can be very tidy and clean and nicely arranged but also can get some messy piles (but he can clean up huge messy piles pretty fast when he wants, where my SLI seems to just avoid his piles, out of sight, out of mind). LSE's basement is full of projects and tools for every kind of project, doesn't want to throw out anything that might be useful someday. He is thrifty and would just as soon fix everything himself if he can, and things can sit and wait til he gets around to it. He has his home on sale now and did most of the work himself (but hired some out because he has so little time). He was QUITE thorough in making his house perfect for sale. When he remodeled his kitchen a few years ago he did the electric, a massive rewiring included in the new design every single kind of lighting feature you can imagine. But they lived in a house with no kitchen for about two years because he did everything just right AND thrifty, and himself if he could.

LSE friend (dancer/choreographer/teacher) has had houses that also can get very messy (because she also is very busy and into a hundred things at once) but she can sure clean them up sparkling fast and though. So in the morning it the house might look like a neglected wreck but she springs into determined non-stop action by late afternoon there is no sink or tub or toilet not sparkling and every floor cleaned to the very edges and not a stitch of clutter anwwhere. She gets her kids involved and they have to clean perfect too or do it over. My brother also exacts demands on his kids. (I just can't get that much work out of my SLE son, I don't know why). Also her house is full of tasteful and beautiful and useful things, the best of things.
    My LSE said "I'm a man, if you want me to do something (wear that dress lol) withhold sex and ask me to do it and i will." LOL ok I'm sorry to bring sexuality in this convo...um, I just gather that both can be messy it's just that LSE notice it more about others than SLI do. I find that SLI just want you around to relax with them and LSE want you around to do things with you. So far he just talks about where he might want to go and do with me but nothing conclusive. He's so
    S because it's short term notice on anything.
    -

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway, he remarked on wanting to get an aquarium, I said I love sushi; he said "no, you can't eat the fish" I said, "but, I love sushi" he said "I'm getting shhhhhhhhaaaaaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkk " Just to deter me from sticking my hands in and catching fish (which by the way was just a joke and teasing, but I wanted to see his overall response and see if our sense of humor was aligned).
    Yes I do think LSE when I compare his looks to the other LSE I know, also with not intense look in eyes but he must be intense to be constantly accomplishing like he does. And I can imagine him and also my LSE brother and LSe friend having that impulsive inner need to get active if not active for too long.

As to an earlier comment on his talking about future plans, so do my LSE brother and friend but they do get to those plans eventually, its not just talk.

And re this remark here on humor, my IEII friend and her LSe laugh every single time they are together she says. They just completely get each other's sense of humor.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He by the way LOL talking about faith and values is somewhat humanist with his approach to how he views people should be treated he says "why can't everyone coexist and let people be as they are or do as they want to?"

You two have conflicting values.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    And why is this thread in Famous People? Is he famous? I dont recognize him.
    He's famous for being Maritsa's husband. It's been in all the gossip rags, and I think even TMZ did a spotlight segment on it. Maybe you just live under a rock.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your husbfriend looked LII.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalist Pig View Post
    He's famous for being Maritsa's husband. It's been in all the gossip rags, and I think even TMZ did a spotlight segment on it. Maybe you just live under a rock.
    that's usually the case...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    that's usually the case...
    You're a workaholic.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is horrible. It is just so awful.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are Delta women kind and wonderful? Why are all other women such selfish gold-digger whores?"
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Why are Delta women kind and wonderful? Why are all other women such selfish gold-digger whores?"
    Yeah, socionics is VERY definitive.

I drew this handy reference chart in case anyone needs help with typing.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I can't think of a type that wouldn't consider those things at all when looking for love, but it does seem we have a tendency to put extra weight on the unseen. My SLIs daughter, when the inevitability of impending changes dawned on her (and none of us love uninvited change imposed on us), demanded of me what I saw in her Dad anyway. "What do you mean?" I asked her. She started name externals, really unkind about her Dad, which I do not like, but I only answered briefly, so it could sink in eventually, "Your Dad is a man of character,". I know him so well from all the years we wrote, from what we have been through these two years together and apart, from all our talking, from reading his years of journals, which filled in so much for me. I know him and I know his character, and his character is gold to me.

Yes. I would like that too. (Well unless being as they are is inherently evil or immoral.)
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 10-20-2013 at 04:07 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    This is horrible. It is just so awful.
    No it's not. It's ME and I'm a Delta NF. Spirituality is an extremely big part of my life. When I meet someone who is on the fence about their beliefs, I tell them, "these are the reasons why I believe in what I believe in." and I look for the other person's resonated feelings because too much a swing in opposing directions doesn't fit well with me and the way I want to live my life. Most Delta men, being realist ST do go without this when they are without their dual the NFs, so I've found. But, most often, when I'm around I find that they get really passionately involved in the connection with themselves and their faith. I like that. @Eliza Thomason would agree.

I speak of my values, though they are in forms of judgement calls, a lot. That's just who I am. I find that when I'm with SLI, they get quite passionately moved in that direction. When I'm with LSE, like my coworker, he sees me wear my cross every day and one day he said "I have a cross my granda gave me from Mexico. I'll wear it next time." He wears it now quite passionately and takes it out of his shirt when he's around me. It makes me smile. Other LSE pick up on my faith and say "my family's Catholic, is Armenian Orthodoxy Christian?"
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-22-2013 at 04:56 AM.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

VI experts I don't know how I took this photo

-

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Type MY Husband.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Type MY Husband.
    I type your husband sha-bang sha-bang, do wap, giggity, flower poo.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    I type your husband sha-bang sha-bang, do wap, giggity, flower poo.
    I type him abracadabra hocus pocus expecto petrona!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type him abracadabra hocus pocus expecto petrona!

Your husband sound so cool *jelly*

InvisibruJim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast