TIM
    Te-ILI-C 1w9so/sx153
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Sexual turbidity.
    And what in the original post (since you didn't quote anyone) do you mean to refer to with that? The constitution of the shell? I mean that depends to a degree on diet which would have to do with how the chickens are raised, but it also has to do with breed of chicken and other specific genetic markers of the chicken. Since chickens are not vegetarians, letting them roam outside and pick and worms or mice would allow them to better meet their nutritional needs and thus allow them more protein and calcium when it comes to the production of eggs which may result in a more firm shell. The rest of your post seems venture in an entirely different direction from the quality of the egg though, while your grammar suggests that you intend to connect the two seemingly separate points, so this seems like a bit of a bizarre answer.
    Everything happens for a reason.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumdumho View Post
    And what in the original post (since you didn't quote anyone) do you mean to refer to with that? The constitution of the shell? I mean that depends to a degree on diet which would have to do with how the chickens are raised, but it also has to do with breed of chicken and other specific genetic markers of the chicken. Since chickens are not vegetarians, letting them roam outside and pick and worms or mice would allow them to better meet their nutritional needs and thus allow them more protein and calcium when it comes to the production of eggs which may result in a more firm shell. The rest of your post seems venture in an entirely different direction from the quality of the egg though, while your grammar suggests that you intend to connect the two seemingly separate points, so this seems like a bit of a bizarre answer.
    I was referring the original post generally, which is probably why I didn't feel the need to quote anyone in particular.

I imagine an upright hen would eat lots of cereal and go for frequent long walks while being productive in a lifelong monogamous union with its chosen rooster.

TIM
    Te-ILI-C 1w9so/sx153
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was referring the original post generally, which is probably why I didn't feel the need to quote anyone in particular.

I imagine an upright hen would eat lots of cereal and go for frequent long walks while being productive in a lifelong monogamous union with its chosen rooster.
    LOL well it is pretty interesting where different animals similarity to us lies, and its not where a lot of people suspect it does, although in both cases relevant to this thread, cereal is not the best dietary choice.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumdumho View Post
    LOL well it is pretty interesting where different animals similarity to us lies, and its not where a lot of people suspect it does, although in both cases relevant to this thread, cereal is not the best dietary choice.
    yes, cereal is very bad for their health, particularly when they are overfed. The "Sexual turbidity" post was a joke.

TIM
    Te-ILI-C 1w9so/sx153
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, cereal is very bad for their health, particularly when they are overfed. The "Sexual turbidity" post was a joke.
    This is probably true for most things on some level.