Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
I don't get where so many people are getting ESI for Piper... She seemed infantile EII to me.. Anyone care to point out few examples of why Se> Ne... And why Ne PoLr over Se PoLr? Muchos gracias.
It is true her Se seems a bit subdued. Not intimidating, agressive or too domineering, but the overall character behaves as a whole closer to ESI than EII (most people have in mind Fi-sub when they're typing her).

Being the constant victim of her EIE girlfriend machinations makes her to look a bit naïve, but this is not close to the Se PoLR kind of idealizations (detachment from present-time and sensory reality). If you compare the "strongest EII" (~E1) with a soft ESI variant, you cant still observe that the EII mind usually orbits around a certain ideal, abstract concept or non tangible purpose in life, whereas the ESI does not. She lives pretty much for interacting with people here and now, so to speak. And even if she's not an Se master, she has still enjoyed being a sort of dominating woman when she has been able to and definitely is not conflict avoidant. Two aspects much more uncommon in EIIs (specially the first one).

Her sexuality (kind of sexuality, not amount of sexuality) seems also closer to Se valuer. Although this is a weaker indicator.

By the way, the correct way of saying "thank you" in Spanish is "muchas gracias", with an a. Sorry for correcting you, but as my mother tongue is not usual here, I felt as I had to point this.