1 Thread(s)

Susan Fischer - SEI
    Watson - SLI

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a pretty good show. Red definitely seems LSE; her giving stuff to people to get them in her favor seems to fit creative Si and she seems to care about people by being against drugs (Fi related for her probably). Can see EIE for Vee pretty easily. Not against ESI for Piper. Sophia seems SEI-Si, while Morello could probably be SEI-Fe; you can kind of see the difference in subtype, one is neurotic with Fe, despite being an introvert. Healy is kind of weird; he seems to be repulsed by lesbians and cursing (Si prolly) and he gives up really easily when stuff doesn't seem to work out, so maybe that's an Se PoLR thing, not sure, but EII probably makes sense. Alex seems SLE, which is funny in regards to Piper having a lot of Fi; I feel like it's kind of a contentious point between them, socionics or not. That one lesbian competing with Boo on sex is most likely SLI. Miss Claudette seemed LSE.

Mr. Caputo is interesting. I can see the Te, maybe LSE fits him more over LIE. Guess they will develop his character more. I think Gloria might be LIE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12