Thread: LEGERDEMAIN - pppplease type me by asking me questions nad i make video

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legerdemain View Post
    Based on what I've read regarding socionics, I believe I'm most likely somewhere between and SLI and SLE. I don't see time/events as linear and I don't record them, so I cannot say for sure if I prefer one or the other.

How do you feel about this guy?
    She has an oscillating relationship with her boyfriend where they don't know how to deal with eachother's problems or reach common ground but still find each other irresistible.

I would definitely look into whether or not you prefer subjective sensing over objective sensing. One example I often encounter with people is, that Si users will think of the dirty dishes and all the possible things that could be going wrong (the mold is growing, the germs are multiplying, the roaches are scurrying on them at night) etc and the'll lose sleep until they satisfy their anxiety over the dishes. Whereas for myself, an objective sensor, i will walk into the kitchen, sniff the air and say, "hmm... *sniff sniff* smells like its time to do dishes."

This is a huge generalization but that's basically how it works for me.

Also IME, you can feel the difference between Fe and Fi. Fi feels like its internally warm, while Fe feels like its radiating. When I date Fi users, I feel loved in a way that fills my body much the way eating lunch warms me up in the cold. Whereas, when an Fe user loves me, I radiate energy outward. In both cases I become more compassionate but in different ways.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on what I've read regarding socionics, I believe I'm most likely somewhere between and SLI and SLE. I don't see time/events as linear and I don't record them, so I cannot say for sure if I prefer one or the other.

Deciding between Si Base / Se Ignoring other the other way around should be manageable

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Key word is "preference". I use both si and se. I'm not so sure I use one more than the other. If I do, it's probably a trivial difference.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Key word is "preference". I use both si and se. I'm not so sure I use one more than the other. If I do, it's probably a trivial difference.
    I think its really hard to tell apart Si and Se ignoring. An SLI 5 I typed over skype would tell me about how she goes schitzophrenic when she's hungry. idunno if you can relate to that, lol.

I'd look into the difference between Ti and Te.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, isn't it fairly easy to determine if you want to be with an emo IEI or rather a ditzy IEE?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim

If every person of the opposite sex I was attracted to was my dual, I'd be maritsa.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    @Kim

If every person of the opposite sex I was attracted to was my dual, I'd be maritsa.
    I am not talking about being attracted to.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I am not talking about being attracted to.
    attracted to and liking are the same thing in my book, but ok.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I mean *want to be* as in in a relationship and with regards to compatibility.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the same thing with Ti and Te. So Si and Se could be your demonstrative and creative IE's what would make you LSI or LSE. Or are you sure that you are a irrational (p) type?

Maybe a look at Fi / Fe helps.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Socionics wise, deciding between Si leading and Se leading is the easiest 'exercise.'

You can't really go off-track and even if you do there's the Fe/Fi buffer, that, contrary to "popular?" belief doesn't really make matters worse.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That might not be Si that you're seeing, but the self-preservation instinct. If you read the descriptions of sp and Si, they overlap in many areas, and I'd guess your stacking is sp/sx, easy to mistake for Si.

Right now my impression is LSI (extended version: LSI-Se sp/sx 6w7).

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

LSI sits easiest i guess

actually i think that was what i thought at first but then you obviously got on so well with applejacks and gem.
    shrug.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya. leger is confusing because he interacts with people incredibly differently as he's stated before. either it's being able to adapt well or he cray cray.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hey why not ESI?????!!!!!!!!!

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SLI

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post a real video of the one and true legerdemains!

Edit: Answering the questions, with your voice, so we can hear you. Natural tones please.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about I post a video of myself in a bubble bath shaving my thigh?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come you won't consider LSI

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sssonyyy View Post
    How come you won't consider LSI
    I'll consider anything. I don't see myself clearly falling in with any single type. There's quite a bit of overlap between the descriptions of each type and the the functions so If I narrow it down to a handful of types I'll claim a victory.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    LSI sits easiest i guess

actually i think that was what i thought at first but then you obviously got on so well with applejacks and gem.
    shrug.
    My bf (LSI-Se) has quite a few IEE friends that when they hang out they almost seem like duals. The problem is when they try to do something productive, but they don't usually go that far when just hanging out and dicking around.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTP sp/sx
    6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ti-SLE.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI-Se.

def Introverted.

sometimes think SLI but I LSI works too.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That works, but only fully clothed k.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It depends more on how you pop the bubbles.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the vid says "private", would have watched it and asked some questions.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the difference between intuitive and thinking? I know I have a leg on each side of the introverted/extroverted fence, but I find it difficult to see any difference between thinking and intuition.

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wacey View Post
    the vid says "private", would have watched it and asked some questions.
    fixed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the difference between intuitive and thinking? I know I have a leg on each side of the introverted/extroverted fence, but I find it difficult to see any difference between thinking and intuition.

Lol what? hmm Intuitive and thinking, hang on lemmi thi... nope, no idea. Oh something shiny!

InvisibruJim

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like you were doing laundry in the background.

Why do you not get along with your dad? Is it a long time thing, personality clash? Issues growing up?

You work at a coffee shop? Is this what you want to be doing?

What do you want to be doing carreer wise?

Where you ever in a long term relationship? How did you feel about her? What did you love about her? Why, do you think, it ended?

Have you ever been in trouble with the law? In your videos you used derisive words to describe police, does your feelings come from a past encounter with them? What happened?

Why did you first look into socionics? What is interesting about this theory? Do you ever try to type people you meet IRL?

Do you have friends that you have kept since childhood? How often do you visit them if you do?

What do you beleive your sociotype to be?

What do you think about me?

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wacey View Post
    Sounds like you were doing laundry in the background.

Yes.

Why do you not get along with your dad? Is it a long time thing, personality clash? Issues growing up?

We have differences in religious views. Due to his religious views just about everything I enjoy doing is a deadly sin(even though he does or has done just about all of those things). Also we had major problems until I was about 18. I won't go into it further, but ya, we had a lot of issues when I was young. As it stands now, we get along and I see him once every year or so. The huge gaps between visits helps keep conversations on a light track and it's easy to distract him from conversations in which a self-righteous lecture would form.

You work at a coffee shop? Is this what you want to be doing?

I no longer work at a coffee shop. I like working at coffee shops but it's not something one can make a living from, so no, I don't want to be a barista until I'm 50yo. If work is slow I'll pick up a second job(coffee shop, bar, etc). I'm a carpenter by trade and work is picking up. I have a semester of electives before I finish my associates degree, then I'll plant myself firmly into a sexy college and upgrade my degree to a BACH.

What do you want to be doing carreer wise?

A lot of things, which has always been my problem. I feel like I'm running out of time.

Where you ever in a long term relationship? How did you feel about her? What did you love about her? Why, do you think, it ended?

Yes, in one that I consider long-term. I felt comfortable with her. I loved her compassion and thoughtfulness, disliked her willful ignorance. It ended because she wanted to get married and have kids and I thought I was too young. She got married to and had kids shortly thereafter, then got a messy divorce.

Have you ever been in trouble with the law? In your videos you used derisive words to describe police, does your feelings come from a past encounter with them? What happened?

I dislike the police because of their immunity to responsibility. I'll get into more detail with this if necessary.

Why did you first look into socionics? What is interesting about this theory? Do you ever try to type people you meet IRL?

I took the MBTI im high school and have since been interested in typologies and other models(not just personality related).

Do you have friends that you have kept since childhood? How often do you visit them if you do?

Yes, and not often. I didn't like many of the people I knew from childhood. Most of the good ones moved far away, died or got married(kinda like dying).

What do you beleive your sociotype to be?

I don't believe in sociotype, but I find myself spread out between several types(if we're talking about descriptions) and I don't see myself favoring functions, rather favoring one over another when I see it as necessary("situation dictates" blah blah) So far I doubt the value of typology in the way it's used on typology forums.

What do you think about me?

undecided.
    color.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    Shiny things are sensing. </Maritsa>
    Yes! All thngs that are shiny, and also all other things. All of them are Se. If you have ever used any one of your senses you are Se especially if you could ever be considered as a potential delta love interest to a person retyped LSE and indoctrinated in maritsonics. If you read this you are Se. Unless you are a man in which case you shouldn't be reading an SEE's posts. Also you are either SLI or LSE. And also LSE's are mean.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Name13 View Post
    ISTP sp/sx
    i think so too but maybe LSE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats. You have achieved socionical enlightenment.
    Do I win a book? No.Wait. That's literacy. Oh. Do I win a VI book?

InvisibruJim

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geminatronix View Post
    Oh something shiny!
    Shiny things are sensing. </Maritsa>
    This thread is now diamonds. Diamonds are Se.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    This thread is now diamonds. Diamonds are Se.
    Maritsa is the antithesis to ****** in thread ending/beginning, also diamondry.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So socionics is to models of human psyche what flying spaghetti mo.ster is to religion. Got it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

yeah, no more LSE typing for you

SLI is closer
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    FSE
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oih, well, i h8 it when u poop on floor instead of litter box, or when u scrtach deh sofa, or when you sit on my face when i'm asleep just b/c ur hungry(how selfish is dat??) also when you beg for food, is so oooo annoying.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast