Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I find the current socionic 4-letter system and 3-letter systems are tedious

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    The people on here are harder to help because they don't think they need help because there are fewer new people to the theory and more people with obscure interpretations who are confident that they know what they are talking about.
    Well, then, you can pour more energy into convincing the latter and refining the former's understanding.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    Try a healthier fixation? There are people around here who could use help. Try focusing on them and letting others deal with PerC.
    While I wouldn't say that this place is a healthy fixation, you have helped me, @Jack Oliver Aaron. You're probably the only person I would have listened to when it came to considering LSE as my type. (And the only reason I haven't fully embraced it yet is because I think after my history of quickly adopting types and then stubbornly insisting on them, it would be better for me to leave it slightly open for a while and see how it shakes out.)

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    While I wouldn't say that this place is a healthy fixation, you have helped me, @Jack Oliver Aaron. You're probably the only person I would have listened to when it came to considering LSE as my type. (And the only reason I haven't fully embraced it yet is because I think after my history of quickly adopting types and then stubbornly insisting on them, it would be better for me to leave it slightly open for a while and see how it shakes out.)
    Come to think of it, you'd be perfect for my Video Questionnaire

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. What's involved? How many questions?

TIM
    INTx; unsure
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God, my first threads are really embarrassingly awful. Excuse me while I close them.
    Within prudence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12