Quote Originally Posted by Absurd
This is Socionics not MBTI. This is Europe not L.A. Anyway, seeing you're speaking zyztemz already, what is your MBTI curse?
Yes . . . my impression is that mentioning the MBTI around here is a good way to give rise to pitchfork-wielding mobs. But anyway, my MBTI type is INFJ. If I weren't an INFJ, I'd be an INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3
If you disregard reinin what do you think of the various quadra descriptions?
This is a good question. I'll go through the quadras and point out which function-related traits stand out as being especially good or bad descriptions of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha
Accurate:
- Alpha types tend to enjoy participating in groups where there is free exchange of positive emotional expression in an atmosphere pleasing to the senses.
- Alpha types tend to feel energized in the positive atmosphere of special events, such as public holidays, parties and special celebrations.
- Alpha types prefer to avoid the discussion of controversial and unpleasant subjects regarding personal relationships while in groups, especially if leading to confrontations.
Quote Originally Posted by Beta
Accurate:
-Inclined to attribute to a new acquaintance traits that they have previously observed in other individuals belonging to the same group as they see the new acquaintance as belonging to.
-Beta types tend to feel energized in the presence of people who share their beliefs and express them with obvious enthusiasm and emotion.
-Beta types tend to give more value to feelings when they are demonstrated with clear emotional expression, and tend to increase the level of their own emotional expression in order to get a reaction from other people.
-[another individual's potential for personal growth in terms of abilities and character] dislike being the subject of such a discussion by others about themselves.

Inaccurate:
-tend to be skeptical of another individual's potential for personal growth in terms of abilities and character
Quote Originally Posted by Gamma
Accurate:
-Gamma types like to talk about where present trends are leading in terms of potentially profitable events and undertakings.
-Gamma types do not see much point in deeply analyzing ideas that they see as having little practical application or connection to reality.
-Gamma types take a longer-term view regarding efficiency and profitability, giving lower priority to the short term.

Inaccurate:
-Gamma types take a hard-line approach regarding ethical principles and the punishment, even revenge, on those who break them.
-Gamma types reject the idea that it's best to avoid confrontations so as not to spoil the mood of those present
-Gamma types have difficulty relating to emotional atmospheres connected to "special dates" such as public holidays.
Quote Originally Posted by Delta
Accurate:
-Delta types love to share personal experience mixed with their own sentiments regarding their experiences
-Delta types like to talk about new beginnings, opportunities for personal growth, and their plans and prospects for the future.
-Delta types do not fare well in high-pressure situations where they are being forced to do things, are facing threatening opponents, or are submitted to rigorous discipline, but wear out quickly and look for a more peaceful and welcoming environment.

Inaccurate:
-Delta types reject dramatism and emotional affect in favor of wry humor and understatement.
(All of these descriptions are from Wikisocion.)