Thread: Member Questionnaire (Nunki)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd
    Utter bollocks. When Blacks hate Whites, they don't hate them due to being White themselves and Jung can kiss my arse.
    I disagree (blacks aren't literally whites, of course, at least not most of the time, but they can be whites in an abstract, psychological sense). But you're refreshingly direct, at least. : P

That's the reason I posted the original version, without pics. Anyway, I can't recall sliders being there - it's been a long time I took that test, so...
    Oh. . . . Well, I got the same results with the original one (I took it a few times before, as well), so it makes no real difference.

Well, I thought you might be Beta or Gamma (socionics wise) at first and that enneagram test you took and E-type you got wasn't surprising, at least from the intro you produced here, I mean. Narc is/was schooled under Maritsa in secret school of Socionics in L.A. Guru/authority typings are a bit different than mine. Anyway, check IEI/EIE descriptions first and then the ILI one to 'cement' your pact with Socionics.
    I've read those three profiles an embarrassingly large number of times. They're all a bit hit and miss, but they're among the profiles that describe me best, with LII being another one worthy of mention.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I disagree (blacks aren't literally whites, of course, at least not most of the time, but they can be whites in an abstract, psychological sense).

I've read those three profiles an embarrassingly large number of times. They're all a bit hit and miss, but they're among the profiles that describe me best, with LII being another one worthy of mention.
    1. You score EIE, IEI, and ILI,

2. Descriptions are fine as you say,

3. You ponder LII.

Clearly I'm missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    I can't either. That's part of the reason I made this topic. To make matters even more bizarre, if I go by Reinen, ILI looks like a good contender for my least likely Gamma type.
    You 'used Reinin' taking that test I linked, it's Reinin based dichotomy test and you scored EIE, IEI, and ILI and you tell me that if you go by Reinin EIE and ILI do not qualify.

Communication gap here. Which way are you going ?

I'm skeptical of tests at times, especially people taking them...

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nunki Did you by chance happen to exaggerate that self expression? What I mean is do you talk to people about eating with golden spoons in everyday life? I only ask because a lot of your responses seem incredibly constructed to me. Not that they don't represent you by any means, it's just hard for me to get an idea of anything.
    Easy Day