Thread: Member Questionnaire

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ENTp maybe, you seem opinionated, external focused but not super sociable. You aren't sensing imo your verbalization lacks the detail and sensory information, it's more philosophical.

I don't think you're negativist, negativism isn't about positive/negative but more about what is there vs what is not there. You seem to focus on how reality is regardless of whether or not you like it.

How old are you btw.

For the other typers, anyone that thinks this individual is sensing need to realize he used basically zero sensing words in the entire questionnaire. There is no color/substance/taste/whatever in his verbalization. He discusses concepts like power, religion, law, nihilistic mindset, punishment, etc etc etc.

I seriously doubt this individual is a sensor base.

-Sorry I haven't been on this forum for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I'm working on dissecting your answers, they are kinda tough to judge. I may have more questions for you.

Would you please answer these?

What are your short comings from the bottom list:

I can't analyze things into categories*
    I'm not good at observing the flow of actions around me.*
    I'm not good with relationships.
    I don't constantly look at other's external emotions or cues to tell me how they feel.
    I don't observe events that will give me the end event that will happen.
    Some events don't spread out in multiple possible events that can happen in my vision suddenly.
    Disharmony of things around me doesn't bother me (this isn't in regards to physical space with scattered clothes it's in regards to the way people interact) etc.
    I am not good at judging properties of object, If you look at a shirt you can't tell what color it is, exactly what shade of pink it is, etc.

What kind of energy do you tend to have?

Ep

Somewhat fickle, flexible, mobile, impulsive, shifting from apparent inactivity to bursts of energy, often several times a day, showing impatience during them, inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods

Ej

proactive, restless, difficult to relax unless tired, walking pace is purposeful "THAT'S WHERE I NEED TO GO" - that is more ESFj way of saying it boldly and emotionally, "calmly energetic" with few intense variations in the level of energy during the day, inclined to fidget when forced to remain inactive for long periods

Ip

relaxed, go-with-the-flow, finds it easy to spend long periods of time in no activity, or at very low levels of energy
    movements are flexible, unhurried, little inclination towards fidgetiness when having to remain inactive for longer periods

Ij

calm, balanced and inert, "unflappable", rigid but not very fast gait, may appear passive-aggressive, usually very stable mood, more reactive than active, little inclination to fidget during long periods of inactivity
    My shortcomings would have to be:
    -I'm not good with relationships.

And that's probably it. The rest I'm good at to some extent or another. Some of them I've had to consciously work on though like:
    -I'm not good at observing the flow of actions around me.
    -I don't constantly look at other's external emotions or cues to tell me how they feel.
    -I am not good at judging properties of object, If you look at a shirt you can't tell what color it is, exactly what shade of pink it is, etc.

Well in the four temperaments I'm plegmatic-choleric so that should indicate my temperament and energy.

And I'm definitely not EJ for sure. But I can't really choose between the other three. I can be all three of them depending on the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    ENTp maybe, you seem opinionated, external focused but not super sociable. You aren't sensing imo your verbalization lacks the detail and sensory information, it's more philosophical.

I don't think you're negativist, negativism isn't about positive/negative but more about what is there vs what is not there. You seem to focus on how reality is regardless of whether or not you like it.

How old are you btw.

For the other typers, anyone that thinks this individual is sensing need to realize he used basically zero sensing words in the entire questionnaire. There is no color/substance/taste/whatever in his verbalization. He discusses concepts like power, religion, law, nihilistic mindset, punishment, etc etc etc.

I seriously doubt this individual is a sensor base.
    I get ILE a lot in the tests, so that could be a plausible assumption.

I never really thought of it that way.. I guess you're right then, I'm definitely a positivist in that regard.

I'm 20. And thank you, finally someone who gets it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden View Post
    -Sorry I haven't been on this forum for a while.

My shortcomings would have to be:
    -I'm not good with relationships.

And that's probably it. The rest I'm good at to some extent or another. Some of them I've had to consciously work on though like:
    -I'm not good at observing the flow of actions around me.
    -I don't constantly look at other's external emotions or cues to tell me how they feel.
    -I am not good at judging properties of object, If you look at a shirt you can't tell what color it is, exactly what shade of pink it is, etc.

Well in the four temperaments I'm plegmatic-choleric so that should indicate my temperament and energy.

And I'm definitely not EJ for sure. But I can't really choose between the other three. I can be all three of them depending on the situation.

I get ILE a lot in the tests, so that could be a plausible assumption.

I never really thought of it that way.. I guess you're right then, I'm definitely a positivist in that regard.

I'm 20. And thank you, finally someone who gets it.
    lol sorry. I guess you would be ISTp
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-07-2013 at 02:51 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html