TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden View Post
    That's... surprising.

I'm still new to Socionics but I'm an INTJ in MBTI. Surely they are completely different?
    yes they are completely different.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    yes they are completely different.
    I've read that sensing in Socionics is different to sensing to MBTI but I'm unsure.. would you be able to give me a breakdown of how the two are different? Because when using the MBTI description I'm probably as far away from sensing as one could possible get.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've read that sensing in Socionics is different to sensing to MBTI but I'm unsure.. would you be able to give me a breakdown of how the two are different? Because when using the MBTI description I'm probably as far away from sensing as one could possible get.
    The best descriptions of functions, that is how socionics is typed is in here:

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:

A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Maritsa think you're stupid. Get used to it.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Yes, Maritsa think you're stupid. Get used to it.
    Lol. Not to toot my own horn but the idea of me being stupid is far removed from reality.

Anyway thanks for the links.. Still doubt I'm an SLE but I'll do some more research and see where I end up.
    @Maritsa If you had to choose a type for me besides SLE and LSI what would you say?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Maritsa If you had to choose a type for me besides SLE and LSI what would you say?
    SEE. But I have to agree - you don't sound SLE at all.
    Last edited by Absurd; 08-17-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    SEE.
    SEE?! Seriously? The thought of being an ethical oriented person is depressing.

Why do you say that though?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously?
    No. Absurd is pathologically incapable of speaking seriously.

Beta ST (ESTp, ISTj) are my first choices too.

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Not to toot my own horn but the idea of me being stupid is far removed from reality.

Anyway thanks for the links.. Still doubt I'm an SLE but I'll do some more research and see where I end up.
    @Maritsa If you had to choose a type for me besides SLE and LSI what would you say?

Ah good. Consulting Maritsa is an excellent first step in finding out which types you are not. To further narrow the possibilities I suggest you ask Donald Duck.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Quote Originally Posted by Scapegrace View Post
    Ah good. Consulting Maritsa is an excellent first step in finding out which types you are not. To further narrow the possibilities I suggest you ask Donald Duck.
    Lmfao. And your opinion to narrow it down even further?

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmfao. And your opinion to narrow it down even further?
    I don't give my opinion on such moronic matters as socionics types.