Thread: EII-SEE Supervision In Real Life (INFj and ESFp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    For myself, I'd have been frustrated, maybe even cursed at myself. But i would have also laughed at myself after the initial negative reaction. And just cuz it's crumbly doesn't mean total failure. It'd still be edible.

Uh, well, ideally it would still be edible. Realistically if it was me i'd have probably screwed it up another way due to easy distractability like forgetting i even had something in the oven.
    I remember trying to make a strawberry souffle with leftover ingredients and it was a total flop. The texture was slimy and weird so I ended up blitzing the crap out of it to make it a protein shake instead ... and it was still so bad that I ended up throwing it away.

ANGRY DERPFACE.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by derpface View Post
    I remember trying to make a strawberry souffle with leftover ingredients and it was a total flop. The texture was slimy and weird so I ended up blitzing the crap out of it to make it a protein shake instead ... and it was still so bad that I ended up throwing it away.

ANGRY DERPFACE.
    At least you tried.
    I've figured it's too dangerous for me to cook anything in the oven. Most of my meals are one-skillet meals, salads, or sandwiches. Though in winter I play around with making soup...which my family has learned not to eat.

But yeah, i can imagine your frustration....twice!!
    And slimey texture? I might have even tossed it instead of trying to salvage it.
    Nvm....the dog would probably get a bit here and there, muhahahah.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp