Can someone help me fit up real life examples of SEE supervision with an actual functional analysis? Because I think I know some SEEs, and when I look at the pictures of SEEs like Elvis, Paul Newman, etc, it is hard for me to imagine any of them wanting to bother to engage in the kind of combat going on in the Delta dating thread. Like I can’t really picture Woofie caring about any of that stuff. But maybe there is something I don’t understand. I am definitely new at this compared to a lot of you. I have also been thinking that you can be made to feel inferior in areas other than your POLR, by someone who is stronger in one of your weaker functions. And even though it feels bad, it is not socionics supervision.

Here is Expat’s minimalist SEE supervision statement about EIIs: "Too nice, no backbone, unfit for the real world." That also doesn’t resemble the Delta Dating thread feud, to me.
See’s Ego Block of Se and Fi gives them the strength of physical and social awareness and confidence. This must be why they are called the Politician. They also are strong in Si, but don’t value it so don’t have much patience for obsessing over it (such as EIIs with Si mobilizing.) But being EP temperament, they are not as concerned with enforcing their agenda, as would an EJ or IJ. Regarding the Ti arguments in the dating thread, to quote Wikisocion, “The SEE can be afraid to make discussion about fields heavy in systematic knowledge, doubting his ability to convey such thoughts in a clear, composed, and valued manner.” With Ti as their POLR, it seems unlikely that they would choose to exert influence in the form of a lengthy logical battle.

So can someone give me some examples of SeFi supervising the Se of a EII? Like not in a forum argument, but in real life? I have what I think is an example, but I would like to see if I am off base before I post it. For the record, the only active SEEs I can think of on the forum are Woof Woof and JWC3.