Hybrid View

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Some missing peacefulness, spirituality? Could you elaborate? And inauthentic? Explain?

One of -MY- biggest problems in this world is connecting with people. I can usually see a clear glimpse of the person's character...but in general what I see, I don't like, a lot people are fake as hell, or just care about themselves. So I never open up, they never get to know me...and they usually end up not liking me at all or have some negative view of me, for the very fact that I never really open up. That's why most ESTps are generally closed off. That Ti barrier, that aloofness is to protect us. We've been hardened by the real world. I value integrity as well, but the real world simply does not operate that way. People say they want this, they want that...but what they do, the actions they take, are the only things that count. People don't know what they want...or even have conflicting intentions. So we adapt, distance ourselves from people and use cold hard logic to do what we must. Survival of the Fittest.

You often defend the underdog? ESTps are usually the "bullies" or "underdogs" depending on how you see it, or whose "side" you are on. Im usually the underdog, but I don't give a fuck if I have to fight everyone if I know im "justified". It usually ends up like this for ESTps, we are alone. People usually are always agaisn't us, but we love the fight so we don't mind..although deep down inside its lonely when people can't don't even want to understand us and just see us as the bad guy when we are really good at heart.

The reason why you can't communicate with ESTp is the reason why everyone can't communicate well with ESTp...we won't open up because we don't really know you yet...and we are just willful people. And it usually never happens..it would take a special person, or even "years" for us to really open up. It usually never happens. It all just depends on the ESTp's skill in socializing with you, because you'll never get them to open up. Just be as genuinely friendly as possible (just be yourself...not try to force any feelings, if you like the person like them..but still with ESTps however you treat them, you get 3x back) and the layers will gradually fall away, and we become more free and playful, until you fuck up and our guard is back up (alot of times ESTps, are RECKLESS as fuck...I know I am. Alot of people think im crazy or stupid...because I've done alot of dumb brash STUPID STUPID shit that I still regret, until they eventually get to know me and they're shocked that im so smart and very sweet...that sweetness is dying off im afraid). We'll never tell you why, because talking about what caused the pain makes us feel vulnerable and weak.

As for the few ENFps I met, they are cool. Some of them funny as fuck lol, had my stomach hurting. If we see you as touchy or idealistic, its not that we don't like you. We don't like that shit in general...we don't like soft, optimistic, spiritual stuff because we've been beaten down by the real world. Although deep downside we might find it kind of sweet and pleasant to be around, but not for too long....worlds a cold place, we are pragmatic.

But also for the connecting thing...sorry, yeah its not only hard to open up and relax, but we get bored easily :/ Not that you're boring, but we are Se...so we like change, so we might go off somewhere and do something, but we'll always come back to you to chat for awhile if we think you're friendly.

You got a picture? I can figure out your type by looking at you. You seem ENFps anyways by how we're interacting with each other.
    Last edited by Leader; 11-19-2013 at 04:06 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    ...Some missing peacefulness, spirituality? Could you elaborate? And inauthentic? Explain?

One of -MY- biggest problems in this world is connecting with people. I can usually see a clear glimpse of the person's character...but in general what I see, I don't like, a lot people are fake as hell, or just care about themselves. So I never open up, they never get to know me...and they usually end up not liking me at all or have some negative view of me, for the very fact that I never really open up. That's why most ESTps are generally closed off. That Ti barrier, that aloofness is to protect us. We've been hardened by the real world. I value integrity as well, but the real world simply does not operate that way. People say they want this, they want that...but what they do, the actions they take, are the only things that count. People don't know what they want...or even have conflicting intentions. So we adapt, distance ourselves from people and use cold hard logic to do what we must. Survival of the Fittest.

You often defend the underdog? ESTps are usually the "bullies" or "underdogs" depending on how you see it, or whose "side" you are on. Im usually the underdog, but I don't give a fuck if I have to fight everyone if I know im "justified". It usually ends up like this for ESTps, we are alone. People usually are always agaisn't us, but we love the fight so we don't mind..although deep down inside its lonely when people can't don't even want to understand us and just see us as the bad guy when we are really good at heart.

The reason why you can't communicate with ESTp is the reason why everyone can't communicate well with ESTp...we won't open up because we don't really know you yet...and we are just willful people. And it usually never happens..it would take a special person, or even "years" for us to really open up. It usually never happens. It all just depends on the ESTp's skill in socializing with you, because you'll never get them to open up. Just be as genuinely friendly as possible (just be yourself...not try to force any feelings, if you like the person like them..but still with ESTps however you treat them, you get 3x back) and the layers will gradually fall away, and we become more free and playful, until you fuck up and our guard is back up (alot of times ESTps, are RECKLESS as fuck...I know I am. Alot of people think im crazy or stupid...because I've done alot of dumb brash STUPID STUPID shit that I still regret, until they eventually get to know me and they're shocked that im so smart and very sweet...that sweetness is dying off im afraid). We'll never tell you why, because talking about what caused the pain makes us feel vulnerable and weak.

As for the few ENFps I met, they are cool. Some of them funny as fuck lol, had my stomach hurting. If we see you as touchy or idealistic, its not that we don't like you. We don't like that shit in general...we don't like soft, optimistic, spiritual stuff because we've been beaten down by the real world. Although deep downside we might find it kind of sweet and pleasant to be around, but not for too long....worlds a cold place, we are pragmatic.

But also for the connecting thing...sorry, yeah its not only hard to open up and relax, but we get bored easily :/ Not that you're boring, but we are Se...so we like change, so we might go off somewhere and do something, but we'll always come back to you to chat for awhile if we think you're friendly.

You got a picture? I can figure out your type by looking at you. You seem ENFps anyways by how we're interacting with each other.
    I just see ESTp as alpha types who tend to want to steak claim to things and because they take on a central attitude, thus they want the world around them to treat them like they are the boss and to obey them. The world needs to follow the alpha.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html