Thread: Your ideal figure

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Yes, I think I am the same combination. I put on weight quickly, but I also build up muscles quickly. Looking at her makes me want to get a personal trainer. I might want to put her on my fridge haha. Love that she is strong.
    Yep, sounds like you have the same body type as me.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

more ideals. I like small frames but not really short, smaller framed than I am but not completely unattainable for me as I am already pretty slim. To be as thin as nina dobrev here would be about 6-7 pounds more for me.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Yanet Garcia has the ideal body, imo. I wish I was as dedicated to the gym as she was.

It's obvious she wears butt pads under her dresses. If you look at her photos there is a bigggg difference between her butt in a bikini and her butt in those dresses. She has a really nice body already; I prefer her real body because the butt pads in the dresses make it look fake and out of proportion.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has the perfect body, imo

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really like this thread -- it's so interesting to see different people's perspectives on this. When I was younger I used to abuse my body to be thin, as to me models like Gisele and Helena Christensen had the perfect body...and I assumed everyone else thought that was what perfect looked like. I wish I could show this thread to a younger me; I might have learned to stop worrying about being perfect or about what others might be thinking a lot sooner.
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this is about ideal figures but to go with my ideal I want this make-up and hair (blonde girl needs some eye-brows like ASAP tho)
    6fe9f4d9819d19d3c2173c4c89e473a3.jpgeyebrow-piercing-on-both-side-and-snake-bites.jpgg-style.jpgdsc04057.jpg722ee02e5ed60f08a996236758b568b7.jpg
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234