View Poll Results: My verdict (anonymous poll)

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • second degree murder

1 3.70%
  • manslaughter

7 25.93%
  • not guilty

8 29.63%
  • I don't know enough to decide

10 37.04%
  • I have not heard of this case

1 3.70%

Thread: If you had been on the jury (Zimmerman case)

Hybrid View

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Yea, keep making fun of the situation. Keep thinking that this is funny.
    It's not the situation that is funny or being made fun of, dear. It's you. The next step is to make a facebook graphic for people to share so they can share it around and click 'like' if they agree that Zimmerman is the Devil. Internet Slacktivism at work. I understand that it makes you feel good, but if you really cared about this issue, then you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing on this forum, where maybe 15 people will read what you say.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    It's not the situation that is funny or being made fun of, dear. It's you. The next step is to make a facebook graphic for people to share so they can share it around and click 'like' if they agree that Zimmerman is the Devil. Internet Slacktivism at work. I understand that it makes you feel good, but if you really cared about this issue, then you wouldn't be wasting your time arguing on this forum, where maybe 15 people will read what you say.
    That's why I donate $$$$$$$$ to stuff I care about. I did that way back in 2012, and I might donate again. I talk about it on this forum because it's my forum, kind of like home.

I don't think Zimmerman is a devil, I haven't even called him a racist. He's just a coward, and incompetent person who made a mistake.

I don't need to demonize Zimmerman for what he did nor do I need to ignore the fact that Trayvon is a pot smoking kid who was getting into some trouble.