Thread: ILI-INTp dating behavior

Threaded View

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    My (SEE) friend met this guy and I think he is ILI (he looks like one plus other clues). I am curious as to what dating behavior (or generally behavior of an ILI who might be interested in someone) one can expect from ILIs? Anyone?
    I have never initiated unless it was clear the girl I liked was interested in me. This is very hard to tell and I would struggle with whether or not those behaviors are clear signs. If they would've just told me they liked me that would've solved everything. However, if a girl was too demonstrative and I didn't like her before that point, I often would try to avoid her. As a general rule, I must like her first, then see if she likes me in return.There was once a very pretty, very intelligent girl in high school that I doted on. I wanted to ask her out so bad, but instead asked her if she wanted to dissect a heart with me for extra credit. I was so nervous. I first like to see if they will do something of interest with me and then just see where it goes from there.
    Last edited by Skepsis; 07-17-2013 at 01:13 AM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.