Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    My (SEE) friend met this guy and I think he is ILI (he looks like one plus other clues). I am curious as to what dating behavior (or generally behavior of an ILI who might be interested in someone) one can expect from ILIs? Anyone?
    Typical Irrational Logical type behavior in dating imho : a clash between the aims of the HA and routine behavior thrown automatically by their creative. It produces a bunch of contradictory actions that even they find hard to deal with.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

typical INTp announcement of dating intentions

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alleged ILI reporting in. Can confirm the stereotypes. Never been on a date. No interaction with females around my age period.

Its not that I'm asexual, horribly unattractive or anything like that, its the damn VICTIM romance style. I don't know if its like this for every ILI but girls that I find very attractive also TERRIFY me. Its impossible to pin down exactly what it is I'm even afraid about. Fear of rejection, feeling inadequate, afraid of what other guys might think may all play a role but I can't say its any one in particular. Obviously I'm consciously aware the fears are irrational but that doesn't help. In my case its got so bad that the mere mention of the name of the person i was interested in was enough to cause uncontrollable blushing, let alone ever trying to actively approach them. That's why many ILIs approach in robotic manner and pretend to not really care, because the thought revealing our unusually intense and out of place sentiments scares the shit out of us.
    Last edited by Muddy; 07-22-2015 at 05:43 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddytextures View Post
    I don't know if its like this for every ILI but girls that I find very attractive also TERRIFY me. Its impossible to pin down exactly what it is I'm even afraid about. Fear of rejection, feeling inadequate, afraid of what other guys might think may all play a role but I can't say its any one in particular. Obviously I'm consciously aware the fears are irrational but that doesn't help. In my case its got so bad that the mere mention of the name of the person i was interested in was enough to cause uncontrollable blushing, let alone ever trying to actively approach them. That's why many ILIs approach in robotic manner and pretend to not really care, because the thought revealing our unusually intense and out of place sentiments scares the shit out of us.
    Here some advice from Aggressors.

#NSFW

TIM
    ILI Counterphobic 6
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alleged ILI reporting in. Can confirm the stereotypes. Never been on a date. No interaction with females around my age period.

Its not that I'm asexual, horribly unattractive or anything like that, its the damn VICTIM romance style. I don't know if its like this for every ILI but girls that I find very attractive also TERRIFY me. Its impossible to pin down exactly what it is I'm even afraid about. Fear of rejection, feeling inadequate, afraid of what other guys might think may all play a role but I can't say its any one in particular. Obviously I'm consciously aware the fears are irrational but that doesn't help. In my case its got so bad that the mere mention of the name of the person i was interested in was enough to cause uncontrollable blushing, let alone ever trying to actively approach them. That's why many ILIs approach in robotic manner and pretend to not really care, because the thought revealing our unusually intense and out of place sentiments scares the shit out of us.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I had to quote this.

If you only could've heard yourself back then. This is a common sign of not wanting to be in a super-ego / conflict relation lol. One being ILE - SEE and the other LII - SEE. Gee, how correct I was .
    Last edited by nondescript; 10-02-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Tell him you are going to rape him while you are moving closer to him. Then touch his chest and massage his groin with your knee. Then tell him you want him and he should be only yours. Do this while you are alone and in a place where you can have sex. Call him when you promise to call him. Don't try to make him jealous, he will lose interest. Always be active while in his company and advise him gently to do what he plans instead of just thinking about it. Give him your support and always motivate him. You should get married in the next 2 years.

This advice comes from an ILI-Te.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireyed View Post
    I remember my ILI friend in high school had a crush on a guy. They were in some kind of advanced student program together and she admired how smart and friendly he was. She wrote a straightforward creative note to him confessing her feelings. He replied back politely in note form telling her that he was not interested in her in that way, but still wanted to be friends. She took it for what it was in a mature way and turned her interests elsewhere.
    that sounded wes anderson-ish

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123