Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha you quoted me, keep taking the beers Mr answering dumbass questions letters

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Haha you quoted me, keep taking the beers Mr answering dumbass questions letters
    I'm not drinking any beer, so assume more - it's the only thing you're leading at when it comes to this forum and people you rub your homosexual face in. Oh and I'm going to quote you every time and anytime.

Try to stop me...

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I'm not drinking any beer, so assume more - it's the only thing you're leading at when it comes to this forum and people you rub your homosexual face in. Oh and I'm going to quote you every time and anytime.

Try to stop me...
    William and his stupid fantasies, i'm so amazed at your apparent Te retort, you're an F and having you here is hillarious like Maritsa equally convinced.

Keep posting the roses your thread opener was a delight

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    William and his stupid fantasies, i'm so amazed at your apparent Te retort, you're an F and having you here is hillarious like Maritsa equally convinced.

Keep posting the roses your thread opener was a delight
    1. Who is William?

2. What is a Te retort - is this some kind of a, I don't know, Socionics lingo you invented now?

3. You may have Maritsa, I'm not disputing that - from what I've seen you're pretty keen on defending her.

4. What kind of roses? Clearer, please. Every one wants to know. It's a public thread and I am not mocking this questionnaire.

5. You sound like a homo, Words.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    1. Who is William?

2. What is a Te retort - is this some kind of a, I don't know, Socionics lingo you invented now?

3. You may have Maritsa, I'm not disputing that - from what I've seen you're pretty keen on defending her.

4. What kind of roses? Clearer, please. Every one wants to know. It's a public thread and I am not mocking this questionnaire.
    Just admit you're gay and move on