Thread: Is incompetent and irresponsible a SEE/ESFp trait?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    To add on...personally, I don't think Ep make very good employers, particularly NeFi. Too much gets left unsaid, hinted at, indirect, changed, and otherwise not communicated clearly enough for a successful employer/employee relationship. This helps lead to confusion, miscommunications, misunderstandings, stress for both parties, and ill feelings towards each other, as well as distrust in each other's abilities. Being an employer requires either clearly asserting your desires/needs regarding the job, or trusting the employee to clearly know her own job and duties.
    You just got done blaming her for being an incompetent employer and now you're saying NeFi don't make good employers; total contradiction. Why don't you rephrase that to "I think NeFi don't make good employers but I see that you've tried your best."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You just got done blaming her for being an incompetent employer and now you're saying NeFi don't make good employers; total contradiction. Why don't you rephrase that to "I think NeFi don't make good employers but I see that you've tried your best."
    Do you ever bother rereading what you write to see if it makes sense?
    I called a self-typed NeFi an incompetent employer, and then said that I think NeFi don't make good employers. There is no contradiction there.
    First statement: NeFi=incompetent employer
    Second statement: NeFi=incompetent employer
    Nope, no contradiction.

And I didn't say that I "see she tried her best" because I don't seriously believe she tried her best, not during the hiring phase, and not now. Instead of acknowledging her own part in the problem, she blames the other woman for it all, and even tried turning it into a match of wills. To the point where she has made herself sick over it. And even then she failed to acknowlege her part of that, and blames it on the other person...AGAIN. I certainly hope that is not her "best" communication abilities. If it is, then her "best" approach as an employer would be to find someone better at being an employer and who is better at interviewing and hiring a caregiver for her mother.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just have sex with her. Problem solved.