Thread: Type my friend

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my friend

So, my friend and me apparently have the same type SEI (she did some tests), but we are quite different.

Here is her short description about herself: I´m a friendly girl who likes to communicate with others and talk about life, relationships and worldwide problems. I like to see everyone being happy and I hate quarrels. Usually in case of a quarrel I try to stay quiet and invisible. I like listening to music a lot and release stress by doing the things I like such as doing sports, spending time with friends. But sometime I just want to forget everything and go for a walk in the forest alone and think my own thoughts. I like playing piano, travelling generally exploring the world and mind.
    I have a very bad habit called eating. I´m an emotional eater and eat all the time even when I´m not hungry. Also I´d like to add that I sometimes loose my temper, but that doesn´t go far usually. When I´m angry I just try to cope with it. I´m quite critical to myself so I sometimes underestimate myself.

These are just facts I asked her, these weren't in her description originally, but I thought these might help:
    I love reading books, attending to cultural events and being part of them.
    I can sometimes act quite crazy with my friends, in a good way.
    I am very conscientious.I usually start to clean when I get fed up with all the clothes lying around so I start to clean because I don´t like dirt. As the matters of money and work I tend to be always organised, especially money.
    I plan alot and follow my plans.
    I am never late.

Her first test result http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/ost/8728

My thoughts:
    She likes sport a lot more than I do.
    We both like to eat
    She's alot more organized.
    I am more expressive, I am bubblier, I laugh and I like small-talk more.
    I like to cook, she doesn't (or rather, she can't really cook).
    She is usually quite serious/doesn't smile a lot/doesn't really have big expressions on her face.
    If she doesn't like/understand something, she isn't afraid to say so.
    I'm more into art, she's more into literature.
    I am lazier, more prone to comfort.
    She doesn't care as much of what people think, she is more opinionated.
    When I started learning MBTI a looong time ago, I thought she was ISTJ (didn't know her that well then), she kinda agreed.
    I am more optimistic, she is quite optimistic too though.

I basically forced her to do this and at times I felt I was more intrested in knowing her type than she herself was. haha

All help is appreciated, feel free to ask anything
    I really hope someone can help and bring clarity to this.
    (I am so excited to know her type that I can't sleep )
    Last edited by Strawberry; 06-04-2013 at 06:42 PM.